19 Warrior Professions

Hi guys,

Quick question and want some experienced opinions.

Obviously I am going herb for the first profession, and I was going to take skinning for the seond for the crit.

This is for a premade boa warrior heavily ap stacked.

After seeing so many of Pizza's Guild using Engy in premades I am wondering if it is worth giving up the crit for on a warrior.

Looking at engy on Thotbott it seems the 2 most useful items are the Exploding Sheep and the Bombs.

Also looked at the JC totem that heals you for 400.

This is primarily a Warsong Warrior but will do some arenas too, and I think you cannot use engy or jc items in arenas, where the crit would still help.

Opinions please?

Cooldown on JC totem? Also, engy is best for the gulch, but wont serve you ANYTHING in arena; whereas skinning will always be there for you. It's basically a choice between pure WSG or WSG/Arena.

Novascotia said:
Cooldown on JC totem? Also, engy is best for the gulch, but wont serve you ANYTHING in arena; whereas skinning will always be there for you. It's basically a choice between pure WSG or WSG/Arena.

It's 2 minutes Nova, not bad, don't know if the ticks can crit or if it scales with anything, I would guess not, but that is an even faster cooldown than lifeblood, I am wonderin what the range is though. They cost 8 heavy stone each, which is cheaper than making sheep and bombs.

Nova have you tried engy and what did you think as a war if so?

I tried it a long time ago. I liked it, I admit, but seeing as I do mostly arenas/pug WSG I rock skinning. It wouldn't be bad for you, though.

Novascotia said:
I tried it a long time ago. I liked it, I admit, but seeing as I do mostly arenas/pug WSG I rock skinning. It wouldn't be bad for you, though.

The only thing I would worry about is I am such a consumable whore already, every pot gets burned, even in pugs, I can't help it I play to win :)

My friend Brad is giving me his decked out Mannoroth warrior to duel you, but he needs some pieces of gear like rog boa shoulders, and soldier cloak, and 70 arm chant. Should be able to duel you if I can grab those. Also, prepare to get smacked, you wont wanna be posting any of the vids lol.

Novascotia said:
My friend Brad is giving me his decked out Mannoroth warrior to duel you, but he needs some pieces of gear like rog boa shoulders, and soldier cloak, and 70 arm chant. Should be able to duel you if I can grab those. Also, prepare to get smacked, you wont wanna be posting any of the vids lol.

Johny I know better haha I was just messing with you, I have never even fought anyone on him, to busy with Wuvz silly.

But need to learn from ya.

Expect to fight something like this-http://www.wowhead.com/?profile=20930162, stats arent accurate, just gear.

Wuv123 said:
This is for a premade

Engineering. CC drops FCs, not straight damage.

If you premade you roll engi/herb. You need the extra stuns and heals engi provided to stay alive and chain cc healers. You should only use mineing or skinning if you live in arena and have no intention of premading.

If you premade you roll engi/herb. You need the extra stuns and heals engi provided to stay alive and chain cc healers. You should only use mineing or skinning if you live in arena and have no intention of premading.

That depends tho. Most premades Ive been in were played with only bandages and water (consumable free), which renders engineering quite useless. So its pretty much up to you which profession to pick to go with herb.

...........wut.

Theme said:
That depends tho. Most premades Ive been in were played with only bandages and water (consumable free), which renders engineering quite useless. So its pretty much up to you which profession to pick to go with herb.

A premade that bans engineering isn't a premade worth playing.

Oh, and why is that?

Theme said:
Oh, and why is that?

Cause engineering is a profession... Banning engineering is fucking retarded. They would need to ban both herbs, mining, skinning JC and w/e other professions people would be going in there with as well.

Nobody is banning professions here, we are talking about banning consumables. If your not allowing use of elixirs are you banning alchemy?

Users who are viewing this thread