19 Warrior Glyphs and Weapon Enchant

Its not exactly a fight, its an educated debate, where both sides have evidence and means to support it. =]

No ones mentioned sword and board + sader switched to 2h Fiery. I spose i'll have to instead of being unhelpful.

Alot of people like going for a prot TC build where they build up rage with a sword and board out with sader on the one hand and then switch to 2h with fiery on and dump all their rage. This gets maximum burst and isnt too "squishy"

Kore nametooshort said:
No ones mentioned sword and board + sader switched to 2h Fiery. I spose i'll have to instead of being unhelpful.

Alot of people like going for a prot TC build where they build up rage with a sword and board out with sader on the one hand and then switch to 2h with fiery on and dump all their rage. This gets maximum burst and isnt too "squishy"

Hmmm, would it really be worth it? Isnt a SF with Crusader on it enough damage to wtfpwnbbq anyone except the best twinks anyway? That would remove my shield, and I likey my shield especially against casters.

I spose I could use a Glacial Stone + Fiery on a Weaponswap macro when crusader procs if I am at high health. Is that really better than SF with Crusader on it and a good shield though?

Also, please remember I am a warrior noob and learning, thx for advice guys.

Kore nametooshort said:

I prefer the BaR with 25 agi for crit or 15str.

Thew123 said:
Hmmm, would it really be worth it? Isnt a SF with Crusader on it enough damage to wtfpwnbbq anyone except the best twinks anyway? That would remove my shield, and I likey my shield especially against casters.

I spose I could use a Glacial Stone + Fiery on a Weaponswap macro when crusader procs if I am at high health. Is that really better than SF with Crusader on it and a good shield though?

Also, please remember I am a warrior noob and learning, thx for advice guys.

Use sword and board, switching isn't always gonna give you the upper hand. Yes sf=sader is good, but people like me could still WTFPWN most sf'ers.

And people like me almost never lose to 2hers, its all about your playstyle.

snb to 2h/fiery

^thats what i did before leveling to 27 fo da CM :)

problem is, that the tools are rare and you need heal+2 attackers to really keep some rage to burst after proc. if not you will waste all your rage for hamstring/sunder/TC to deal dmg and trigger sader.

it is my prefered setup after all, but not the best in all cases. in arena for example with a healers life to save it wont work that good.

well during a sader proc having sader on your weapon does next to nothing for you, you get more dmg by switching away from this enchant to fiery during the proc, then switching back to sader.

Kore nametooshort said:
well during a sader proc having sader on your weapon does next to nothing for you, you get more dmg by switching away from this enchant to fiery during the proc, then switching back to sader.

Except for the fact that it can proc again.

well if it procs halfway through youve only gained half a sader proc since they dont stack afaik rather than a full sader proc. I might do some maths about this if i can be arsed.

You still get a heal like 2 lifesteal procs, and a refresh on your 100 strength.

no matter if it stacks or not, the extra burst fiery grants on a slow 2H weapon is far superior. the point of SnB -> 2H is to get huge burst out of the uptime and not to refresh the sader proc.

gaining another 100str is nice, but you just wasted all your rage when it procs and will likely get a last hard whitehit instead of an early 40 extra dmg that comes in before the heal.

I think you should go with a sick Rend build with a really good 2H. Rend can potentially do more damage than any other DoT ability, I don't think you will be dissapointed in the amount of damage you inflict if you just go around charging and rending people.

Grabco said:
I think you should go with a sick Rend build with a really good 2H. Rend can potentially do more damage than any other DoT ability, I don't think you will be dissapointed in the amount of damage you inflict if you just go around charging and rending people.

Rend aint to good except for bandage interrupts from what I've seen.

Novascotia said:
Rend aint to good except for bandage interrupts from what I've seen.

Rend is your second most important debuff.

Orcgasm said:
Rend is your second most important debuff.

Yes I know that...but its not used for tons of damage. I see it useful for bandage interrupts and some (not major) damage.

When I run recount in BGs, rend is always my second highest damage ability (after white hits). If you keep it up 100% on a clothie, it adds up.

Users who are viewing this thread