19 Warrior Gear Guide [4.03]

I have arctic buckler, I presume it's BiS for FCing? 130ish more armor than Red's

Also for FCing I think the BoA helm will be better.

And Honor BoA shoulders have 5 resil (2.4% dmg reduc.) and 2 extra stam.

i use the pvp BOA shoulders because of that reason.

I personally dont think the Protector's swords 4 strength will make up for the Shadowfang's 2 top end damage. I would personally still put Shadowfang at the top of the list for a Warrior.

Diiesel said:
I personally dont think the Protector's swords 4 strength will make up for the Shadowfang's 2 top end damage. I would personally still put Shadowfang at the top of the list for a Warrior.

Warrior specials (with the exception of rend and MS) are now based soley on AP. That's why protectors is equal to, or better than, SF. I still use SF because I have one, but it is not worth getting one on a warrior anymore.

Any thoughts on hitcapping for prot as alliance while sti using the expertise helm. I really don't want to swap out BoA shoulder, seal of sylvannas, or chaussess of westfall but I'm thinking that may be my only option outside of going horde.

So, Fury warriors should be using the tanking BoA helm imo for the expertise. Fury can hitcap with bracers (both horde and alliance)and either demon band or keeshawn's ring. Plus polished helm of valor is ugly as fuck.

Fyi the links on the first post from the OP seem to be broken linking the wrong gear.

I noticed it when I was checking on any new updates, also I agree with Riv about using the new BoA tank helm for fury warriors.

Is it just my computer, or is the guide all messed up? It says a shoulder item for the chest section and has a bunch of healer gear. IDK if its just a bug or what, but I cant find out which gear I need. Lol, just thought I would point that out.

Any thoughts on hitcapping for prot as alliance while sti using the expertise helm. I really don't want to swap out BoA shoulder, seal of sylvannas, or chaussess of westfall but I'm thinking that may be my only option outside of going horde.

I've been thinking Sparkmetal + Bravo Company Signet + BoA Tanking Cloak may be the way to go for hit right now. Should put you pretty close to cap.

Users who are viewing this thread