19 Warrior BoAs Chest v Chest Bow v Gun

Which of the BoA's is better for a warrior twink?

The leather hit chest or the plate chest.

The bow or the gun?

The stats are not too different, but I can't decide which are the BiS?

Also maybe even the BoA Hit-leather shoulder could be used instead of the plate shoulder?

fables429 said:
Which of the BoA's is better for a warrior twink?

The leather hit chest or the plate chest.

The bow or the gun?

The stats are not too different, but I can't decide which are the BiS?

Also maybe even the BoA Hit-leather shoulder could be used instead of the plate shoulder?

Leather chest

Bow

What about the plate shoulders? Are those still better than the leather hit ones.

Basically it looks like the leather chest and bow will get you hit capped.

While the Gun has more crit, but less Ap.

The Plate chest has more ap, and armor, but no hit and less stamina.

So I suppose if hit capped is really important for dps/utility (I assume it is) then the best set up for BoAs would be:

Leather Chest

Plate Shoulder

Bow

Hit is always the best way, no 7 hit is not cap, 11 is...

Just please, go with plate shoulders, leather chest and bow for WSG tbd for ARENA.

I have a question also.

I am in the making of a 19 alliance warrior and am kind of mixed up with 2h'ers and enchants.

The 2h'ers i have are:

[item]Bloodied Arcanite Reaper[/item]

[item]Reforged Truesilver Champion[/item]

[item]Night Reaver[/item]

and any other BoP's.

The enchants i was thinking were:

Bar w/ crusader

Truesilver w/ 20 haste

Night Reaver w/ fiery (procs)

What do you guys think?

Well Gutter being 2nd place to SF for warriors, i dont think i can pass that up

So i figured i would use other 2h

Whoah, you're dropping glacial for gutter? Sure gutterblade is tasty, but Glacial is the best of the best 2h whereas gutterblade is only second best. Sure the difference between glacial and the others is smallish, but the problem i have is that if i chose gutterblade i could never be perfect, which is something that kinda doesnt make sense to me.

BoA Leather Chest

Throat Piercers, you want to interrupt dem bandages asap.

For BoA shoulders, I'd go Mail.

I am not getting a shadowfang on this warrior becuase he will not be on my main server, so i am xfering boa's. How much worse is BAR compared to glacial?

I am not getting a shadowfang on this warrior becuase he will not be on my main server, so i am xfering boa's. How much worse is BAR compared to glacial?

Arguably not worse at all.

Murk said:

Glacial Stone can take frost oil, so if you plan on premading you may want a weapon that can use it.

imo for a warrior gutter blade isn't that great, bit too quick. Butchers, CB's or a skeletal mace will do better damage.

no it is definitely worse. not by much but it is worse either way. [item]seraph's strike[/item] is an option too,... just throwing it out there lol

Users who are viewing this thread