19 Warrior, Best balanced set

I'm making a war 19 twink, basically the only class i've never twinked before. I'd like to know what's the best balanced set. Gonna get few sets anywayz but i'd to get my main (balance gear) set the best possible! :D

Thank you

Btw, any advice for 19 war.

Ally side

i dont think that there is need for another 19 warry thread atm. just read the 1337 other threads.

bankbeauty said:
I'm making a war 19 twink, basically the only class i've never twinked before. I'd like to know what's the best balanced set. Gonna get few sets anywayz but i'd to get my main (balance gear) set the best possible! :D

Thank you

Btw, any advice for 19 war.

Ally side

Here is a link to a good non SF/BOA war if you are not into that kinda stuff...

chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner

@ Xposure sentry cloak and cobrahns grasp are much better imo

Also have two shields so you can switch between shield spike and 7 sta

Kore nametooshort said:
get the hit cap, spec arms for utility and find a balance of hp and ap that suits you.

^this. period. no need for any other statements as there every bit of information in thousands of similar threads.

for a balanced setup the tools seem superior to me too.

Xposure said:
Tbh, you need 11 hit, cause it's really annoying when you miss a hamstring or charge...

Fair enough but its probably a matter of playstyle... sure i would miss more but i get much more dps

Edit:truthfully i havnt tried out my build so it is open for revision once i have actually tried it out in the bgs...

z1nk666 said:
Fair enough but its probably a matter of playstyle... sure i would miss more but i get much more dps

11 hit is a 5% dps increase

i dont think you'll get that out of stacking other stats with 0 hit, besides the fact that the RNG likes to fuck you at the most inconvenient times

11 hit is a must must must

Omgimarogue said:
11 hit is a 5% dps increase

i dont think you'll get that out of stacking other stats with 0 hit, besides the fact that the RNG likes to fuck you at the most inconvenient times

11 hit is a must must must

This. Hit is a DPS stat. People always seem to forget this. Hit is also essential for all the reasons stated in previous posts, imo hit is most needed by warriors in this bracket.

Users who are viewing this thread