19 Warlock

Løgsovs

Legend
hello im making a warlock atm im lvl 11 - and im farming honor on my main so i can get my staff >< ! can someone link me a guide for non grandfeathered gear :)

-Løgsovs 8)

Waltdisneywarlock said:
Warlocks are easy to gear, only grandfathered items a warlock would use is robe and gloves, and those are a simple replace, Boa robe/WC Gloves

sacred burial (legs) are grandfathered 2, are they not?

Ryadasu - but its only 1 stam more than the BoA ? i will lose some int and crit ? and i got a mystic's robe in bag atm /: so shall i use it instead of farming for a BoA chest or ?

Løgsovs said:
Ryadasu - but its only 1 stam more than the BoA ? i will lose some int and crit ? and i got a mystic's robe in bag atm /: so shall i use it instead of farming for a BoA chest or ?

I would never take 1 stamina over 3 intellect and 6 crit, but that might just be me...

Waltdisneywarlock said:
It's only used in a FC set, and your in trouble when a warlock has to FC.

this. i would like to add to the "fear-factor".. for some reason, you can keep scrubs off of you by simply LOOKING pro. 1 stam does alot for this. (1992 hp doesn't look as pro as 2002), if the real hardcore classes gets on you, you're fucked either way, might as well try to scare off lone, low level players by simply making them THINK "ohh man, hes too awesome for me, best to let him cross mid & wait for backup" :p (i still laugh when i run flags w\ 2k hp as a mage, and i experience warriors trying to use bow to kill me x) )

aether said:
would you say godfrey legs or sacred burial? not for fc set

also what encahnt do you recommend on inferno robe?

It's 8 Stam 3 Int 9 Spirit vs. 7 Stam 5 Int 5 Crit... it's pretty obvious to me.

And I would recommend 6 All Stats on your Inferno Robe.

Also, you are able to edit your old posts.

Waltdisney - is this guide the best ? cuz im aff lock, and im thinking about 20 shadow power on gloves, and ive got the Staff of jordan :s

Users who are viewing this thread