19 Warlock Guide, updated for 4.0.6.

notoriousthf said:
fix stirring rod link for 19s, it's my previous post.

Also add green tinted and shadow goggles.

I don't know how to fix the link.

@Kore, ty.

mamey FC #1 :OO

edit: xDD

notoriousthf said:
Use the item code.

The item code for the heroic version is 65172. The original is 5198.

Put the original item code between the item brackets.

You find the item code at the end of the address.

Oh, so that's where you find the code! Ty.

Mamey said:
Iknow XDDDDD ^_^ ;DDDD THANKS FOR SAYING THAT NIQQA ^_^

lol bro XD swe eu pvp tink eu XD bro dkdk

thanks, quick query why are the top two wands arranged like that? is the 1 extra int/stam > 2 hit?

For FC set you should be using [item]sharpened scarlet kris[/item] instead of dawnblade, you only lose one stam but gain resil.

Just me or have the links gone crazy? Im seeing leather shoulders and legs, non-ingame BoA rings and stuff just isnt right.

On a side note, is it 7hit or 10 hit to cap? I want 0.00% miss on 19s, I thought it was 7 but thinking it is actually 10 after looking at my toon just now. Is PvP Staff & tailor cape best way to reach this.

threesets said:
i think its a joke, idk tho

With 4.2 coming out I'm guessing some of the links are a tad buggy on their end... Either that or its a joke,

Caulfield said:
Just me or have the links gone crazy? Im seeing leather shoulders and legs, non-ingame BoA rings and stuff just isnt right.

On a side note, is it 7hit or 10 hit to cap? I want 0.00% miss on 19s, I thought it was 7 but thinking it is actually 10 after looking at my toon just now. Is PvP Staff & tailor cape best way to reach this.

7 is hit cap. Most use spidersilk drape and deadmines int ring, but it's all your choice.

Time to fix some links

[item]2231[/item]

[item]5201[/item] nonheroic

[item]5970[/item] cloth one

[item]4660[/item]

[item]6414[/item]

These became schematic for some reason, so I posted the real links for these, too.

[item]16009[/item]

[item]4373[/item]

I'll finish posting the rest later because Firefox is messing up since it got updates.

These links use the item code rather than the name. I suggest using these to fix any other item links.

To find the item code:

Code:
http://www.wowhead.com/item=[b][I][U]5970[/U][/I][/b]  (the link for serpent gloves)

Warlocks are dope freshness still
<
However, nobody can enchant skill and there certainly is no drop rate for it... The tips at the end of this guide are the best part, for me.

Users who are viewing this thread