19 twinks 5 man Gorlash.

Gorlash

Would this be possible if you got 5 level 19 twinks together to 5 man him.

Good fc as a tank, warriors and rogues with good hit as dps.

and a healer or 2? would this be possible or am i just thinking out of the blue.

Idk its a little late here so sorry if this is a dumb post. had a few too...

new 25 man raid :p

Warrior tank, 2 priests, shammy and a palli on heals and 20 huntards on deeps. sounds like a good time imo :O

Grunge said:
new 25 man raid :p

Warrior tank, 2 priests, shammy and a palli on heals and 20 huntards on deeps. sounds like a good time imo :O

hunters (unless stacking Hit and i mean STACKING HIT) would be nearly useless :/

62% hit isnt really needed, what is needed is for the tanks to have enough hit to generate enough threat. I reckon 4 healers sitting in a large amount of spirit gear would be able to heal more or less continuously without too many interesting periods. However i dont really know how hard gorlash hits, it might end up with having to time heals very carefully if he hits very hard however i dont really think he hits harder than 500 max which seems very possible to heal through.

just because we cant get 62% hit doesnt mean its not possible.

That, and 20 hunters means 20 pets, so the're alot of places dps can come from.

I think its doable with 25 peeps.

Thirkyboy, would you be so kind and tell me the formula you use for calculating the hit % needed to hit mobs at certain lvls? Could be nice to see against which mobs you are hit capped against with 6 hit @ lvl 1

Hit - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft

If the difference between the mob's Defense Skill and your Weapon Skill is less than or equal to 10, then the formula for calculating your base miss rate against that mob is:

with two-hander: 5% + (Defense Skill - Weapon Skill)*.04%

with dual-wielding: 24% + (Defense Skill - Weapon Skill)*.04%

If the difference between the mob's Defense Skill and your Weapon Skill is greater than 10, then the formula for calculating your base miss rate against that mob is:

with two-hander: 6% + (Defense Skill - Weapon Skill - 10)*.4%

with dual-wielding: 25% + (Defense Skill - Weapon Skill - 10)*.4%

copy pasted from the link above.

10 man, 5 spirit stacking priests that manage each others casts to preserve as much mana, 3 DPS, casters naturally to avoid his AoE stomp, when they run oom they can go to drink (One healer would be able to do this at a time) and two bear tans that stam stacked, would need to manage each other's growls. So all in all, if your good at managing this would be VERY possible.

Users who are viewing this thread