draem

OG
Table of Contents

1. Picking the Race

2. Gear and Enchants

3. Talents

4. Others

1. Picking the Race

I'm going to make this as simple as possible. There are many races you could chose to use for a 19 twink rogue twink. For HORDE, I would HIGHLY recommend picking UNDEAD. For ALLIANCE, I would HIGHLY recommend using NIGHT ELF. Those are the best classes that I would recommend if you were choosing to be a rogue. You do NOT have to listen to what race I recommended, but I would suggest listening to me. If you don't like those races you could always just resort to being a DWARF, HUMAN, or GNOME for the ALLIANCE and TROLL, ORC, BLOOD ELF for the HORDE.

2. Gear and Enchants

Head

[ITEM]Lucky Fishing Hat[/ITEM] - To Obtain this hat you will have to reach 225 fishing and work your way to the fishing contest on Sunday which takes place between 2:00-4:00 Server Time. You need to catch [ITEM]Keefer's Angelfish[/ITEM] to get the hat.

[ITEM]Green Tinted Goggles[/ITEM] - If you don't want to waste time with the hat get these. You obtain these by getting 150 engineering skill.

Neck

[ITEM]Sentinel's Medallion[/ITEM] - To obtain this for ALLIANCE only you need to queue yourself for Warsong Gultch and get 20 Warsong Gultch Marks and 65 Honor Points.

[ITEM]Scout's Medallion[/ITEM] - To obtain this for HORDE only you need to queue yourself for Warsong Gultch and get 20 Warsong Gultch Marks and 65 Honor Points.

Shoulders

[ITEM]Stained Shadowcraft Spaulders[/ITEM] - To Obtain these you need to get 40 [ITEM]Emblem of Heroism[/ITEM]

[ITEM]Exceptional Stormshroud Shoulders[/ITEM] - To Obtain these you need to get 200 [ITEM]Stone Keeper's Shard[/ITEM]

[ITEM]Serpent's Shoulders[/ITEM] - Drop off Lady Anacondra, the first boss in Wailing Caverns.

Cloak

[ITEM]Sentry Cloak[/ITEM] - It's a rare drop, usually found in the AH (Auction House)

ENCHANT : +3 AGI to the Cloak

Chest

[ITEM]Stained Shadowcraft Tunic[/ITEM] - You need 40 [ITEM]Emblem of Heroism[/ITEM] for this item.

[ITEM]Blackened Defias Armor[/ITEM] - Drops of Van Cleef in Deadmines. He is the last boss.

[ITEM]Tunic of Westfall[/ITEM] - Obtained through the Defias Brotherhood Quest (Alliance only)

ENCHANT : +4 STATS

Bracers

[ITEM]Wrangler's Wristbands[/ITEM] - Falcon, Monkey, or Eagle 3/3 Preferably Monkey would be the best choice.

[ITEM]Forest Leather Bracers[/ITEM] - BoE, The more common choice since they're easy to obtain. Mostly found in the Auction House

ENCHANT : +9 STAMINA

Users who are viewing this thread