19 Twink RBGs Hero Lead

Flamer

2014 and 2016 Twink Cup Champion
So yeah, now that I'm on winter break I'll be playing WoW again. As some of you are aware, I formed RBG groups composed of primarily 19 twinks during the few days I was on Thanksgiving break and they were pretty fun. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion but personally I'm not that big of a fan of the gameplay of WoD 19 twinks and I'm sure there are some of you that feel the same way.

Personally I find RBGs a lot of fun, and it was also enjoying to queue RBGs with 19 twink friends so I'll be forming pretty much whenever I feel like it or when there's interest just based on Btag so yeah if you're interested add me on Btag Skillmatic#1792.

All are welcome, and these groups aren't meant to push rating or anything just mainly to have fun enjoying a different aspect of the game. Also, for some of you that maybe want to queue RBGs but can only play with retards from LFG then this will be a good way to at least play with a somewhat organized group. I know very well the frustration of having to play out with idiots cause you don't know anyone and trust me it's way more fun playing with friends.

Just a couple rules

As much as I joke around about it, no DDoSing, scripting, fly hacking, lag capping, any cheating in general. If there's substantial reason to believe you're doing it, you'll get lobbed. By now I've seen other people do it enough so it'll be pretty easy to tell if you're doing it.

If you play a class that's not that viable, like say Ret or WW I can't promise that I can get you in. This is mainly to have fun, but some specs will just make it really hard to win.

Also, for those of you that aren't aware, forming for RBGs is pretty quick and most of the time I'll be able to form a 10 man and be able to queue in just a few minutes. It feels like wargames without all the waiting around to queue.

Blacklist:
Daddy

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I come?

I said I would, I have no interest in your boosted achievements

btw nice 2.1 achi LOL
im 2x 2.3 3x 2.4 sonny boy

ok? literally 3 people had 2.4k last season

and yeah all are welcome :eek: probly going to be queueing tonite!!

are u dumb / retarded / or plain autistic LOL

however enough chit chat
hf in dem 1.5 mmr rbgs fam ;)

let me guess, you're one of those kids that got 2400 but didn't get hero because rating was super inflated and hero cutoff was 2800

and thanks, ill have fun considering that ill be doing these on my alts and playing high-rated on my main :eek:

ill 100 boost I guess. idk if I want to do warranty or rdruid tho

not sure what you mean by warranty but rdruids are good and ashran gearing takes a day or two after that you're set for the season unless u wanna go for the box piece each week

Users who are viewing this thread