19 twink priest help.

What kind of priest will you be playing?

You generally want two to three sets, based on what you're doing as a priest. First you want an int set, so a Twisted Chanters w/ 22 int is probably your best bet there. Since you have BoAs, for your second set you could get Devout Aurastone w/ 30 SP and furby pouch. If you don't feeling like farming for furby, go with the Headmaster's Charge BoA.

Phantom said:
You generally want two to three sets, based on what you're doing as a priest. First you want an int set, so a Twisted Chanters w/ 22 int is probably your best bet there. Since you have BoAs, for your second set you could get Devout Aurastone w/ 30 SP and furby pouch. If you don't feeling like farming for furby, go with the Headmaster's Charge BoA.

^ and go 30 sp on Headmaster's.

Phantom said:

Well should i get 2 devout Aurastone 1 with 30 SP 1 with int? also what weapon should i get for spirit?

Greenye said:
Well should i get 2 devout Aurastone 1 with 30 SP 1 with int? also what weapon should i get for spirit?

IMO don't get Aurastone with INT use Twisted for that, and get Staff of the Friar with +20 Spirit enchant on it.

Greenye said:
Well i like to do arena and premades.

I meant healer priest or dps priest etc but it doesn't really matter.

Nohealsforju said:
Staff of the Friar you want +20 sprirt

Devout Aurastone Hammer you want +22 intellect

i have Grand Staff of Jordan w/ +30 spellpower but Devout Aurastone hammer will be better

Advisor's Gnarled Staff Is also good w/ +20 spirit or any enchant you prefer.

@ twinkin Also twisted chanters may seem the best for intellect in fact Devout is best. why? It is most balanced giving 15 sp and stamina and intellect. SO it is perfect not only that but you can have Furbolg Medicine Pouch in the offhand

ty for the help.

Dignifed or Aurastone + furby for 22 int. Do not use TCS, the slight gain in mana isnt worth the loss of sp during that mana gain. I consider dignified better than aurastone in most situations.

Blessed Hammer of Grace/Aurastone +furby/mystic tome for 30 sp. I would not use dignified for 30sp, since int is a near worthless sp weapon stat

friar or westfall for 20spirit.

I suppose you are right Nohealsforju and Kore. I'm sorry.

Nohealsforju said:
twinkin i would support twisted chanter's if twinks do not have access to BOA.

That's what I did with my priest before Boa's.

Users who are viewing this thread