19 Twink Information - Defending the Flag in WSG

sd006

OG
Hi all,

Made a basic tutorial video for defense. Let me know what you think. :)

>> [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHTE01OIgkY"]Warsong Gulch tutorial: Defending the Flag[/ame]

Very good. I liked it. Very basic things but for starting people or people that want to take up defending instead of fighting in middle, it's helpful.

When I defend, I like to patrol. I like the go up the stairs and drop down and run a little down tunnel. Just keeps me from getting too bored just standing there. :)

Very good tips, great for starter twinks that wanna get use to there twink before heading to midfeild

I thought this was going to be about premading. Lol, I stopped watching the video as soon as I saw him backpedal back to wall where you probably have the worst vision in the flagroom.

Cptheals said:
I thought this was going to be about premading. Lol, I stopped watching the video as soon as I saw him backpedal back to wall where you probably have the worst vision in the flagroom.

this10chars

Cptheals said:

I normally hide up where the belf hunter was , dropping a bomb for stun before I drop down totake their heads off.

Users who are viewing this thread