19 twink bracket

Yorkyha

Legend
Why do people still play this trash bracket I just came back tO it and Druids are 2 gimpd most of the good jumps were taken out and hunters / priests are way to strong not to mention why does saw talent have all the trash rejects in it's guild now?

Why do people still play this trash bracket I just came back tO it and Druids are 2 gimpd most of the good jumps were taken out and hunters / priests are way to strong not to mention why does saw talent have all the trash rejects in it's guild now?

How can you mention priests and hunters but forget Healadins and mages o_O

Graveyard jumps and stuff
<

Since the Warsong Gulch map was changed

Could be able to get from bottom of graveyard to top on both sides of the map

you can still do from tunnel bottom to top of it tho so gy jumps werent too necessary

Give me one good reason why NOT.

As soon as I just made that post I realized what I really should have said:

So, you got owned by a hunter, then a priest? They were in Waw Tawent?

How's that gear on that druid workin out for ya?

someone is mad

The bracket itself is good and the changes aren't to bad. The problem is not the classes, its the players.

I am completely against WT putting in 5 people most bgs and dominating. Its boring and only makes good for cheap thrills and 7 minutes games (unless they drag out the last cap and GY camp).

But they, unlike some alliance 'twinks', put time into characters and have BiS Gear.

It is so f***ing annoying when I see >1000hp complain about horde having 4 WT members, when they themselves are the problem to.

My opinion anyways.

P.S After patch 4.3, I urge you to try another battle in the 19 bracket on your druid. They are receiving many benefits such as armor increase and I believe a stamina increase.

Good luck in the future <3

I went 17-1 and like 3-0 on my pally I'm the # player in this bracket and top 5 in the 70 bracket Whig I plays and held the #1 2s and 3s for about 5 weeks into the season but the Becker is done no utility mages are terrible kill someone Ina blacket hunters mobility too strong and everyone is trash nothing is fun but maybe my hybrid paladin spec

I went 17-1 and like 3-0 on my pally I'm the # player in this bracket and top 5 in the 70 bracket Whig I plays and held the #1 2s and 3s for about 5 weeks into the season but the Becker is done no utility mages are terrible kill someone Ina blacket hunters mobility too strong and everyone is trash nothing is fun but maybe my hybrid paladin spec

^ Mad - also I have no idea what you're trying to say

In no way shape or form is this true.

Terrible player and an even worse troll.

bracket is boring for me compared to lvl 60 + 70 but i suppose its just a personal preferance

[sub]i also like doing pvp on my lvl 85[/sub]

If I have a twink on Runetotem, pve, US server could I get in on this shit still and is it still good ques/alive? Please and thanks. :)

19s are fun, as long as you don't care about teamwork and objectives. That's the nature of wow players these days. Most of them don't give a shit, so those of us who do, have to suffer for it. You won't find it any different in any other bracket (except about 10x worse in XP on brackets), so complaining is kind of pointless.

P.S After patch 4.3, I urge you to try another battle in the 19 bracket on your druid. They are receiving many benefits such as armor increase and I believe a stamina increase.

May aswell start now- balance and feral are both really good

Users who are viewing this thread