19 Twink Arena Video #1

nice! those games were intense af

Yah i know its cause of one of the songs ill see if i can re upload.

When you do, please post the new link - looking forward to watching this.

worked for me :) i enjoyed it, nice one. I'm guessing that shaman doesn't like you very much though as he didn't seem to cast cleanse spirit on you at all D:

lol i like how the warior gets a crusader proc and sits on kids

Did some fun 3v3 with Cannabis and Drugs on my team - Wtb, Derv, and Slyddur on the other team. Hope you enjoy! 19 Twink Arena Episode 1 - YouTube (Sorry i will re upload the video cause it only allows people in U.S. to watch for some reason because of the songs)

Mate are u usually play prot warrior FC or Arms ? My question is pretty decent to ask when u snare 1 min full on a 13 mins video as fury warrior with the best snare ever !!! Anyways good job to ur shaman purge fast agm and do good switchs in some games and ur Dpriest do good job to hold u alive.

I like the part in the video at 4:04 where they are talking about Derv in guild chat. Good video.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the part in the video at 4:04 where they are talking about Derv in guild chat. Good video.

HAHAHAHA wait how can you see that??? its so blurry for me

HAHAHAHA wait how can you see that??? its so blurry for me

Video quality switches to 720 after a few seconds if you can watch it at that quality this is what was said:

"2s with derv on Darkspear was nuts"
"derv are you ok?"
"Derv: yea"
*derv dies*
"Derv: Where were my peels!?"

Video quality switches to 720 after a few seconds if you can watch it at that quality this is what was said:

"2s with derv on Darkspear was nuts"
"derv are you ok?"
"Derv: yea"
*derv dies*
"Derv: Where were my peels!?"

hahhahaha yea i totally remember that conversation. johnbogle is mtvriffraff /peteraerts fyi

Users who are viewing this thread