19 to 29 Hunter Questions

Hi guys,

As you can see I am a 19 semi twink that has been enjoying the bracket for a while, I am eventually leveling this toon all the way to 80, but stopping to have some fun learning the class in each bracket.

When I move to 29, would anyone mind linking a couple Best In Slot Hunters armories? I can likely find a gear list but this would save a lot of time.

I am planning on an Aimed Shot Build and currently use a spider at 19, is there a better pet choice at 29?

Thanks for any input, everyone have a good week. :)

not best in every slot, but boozar (my twinks) is twinked out more than enough for a 29 hunter.

i wanted to stop a lil at 29, just like you do...but it is not worth it tbh. there is so much more you can learn in 39.

29 is also flooded by spiders. but as an orc, the wolf is nice to have^^

u could also check out my hunter - not every BiS cus of too little xp left, and havent found a perfect hat (9/9 pathfinder) on AH yet. but would give u an idea of what to get.

just noticed i didnt wear any hit when logged out. bad idea!

at least get the necklace and some talent points to cap, but there are better ways to cap. razzs gloves with 15hit for example+5hit to feet, or BoA shoulders.

11 hit neck + 2 talents, and u will only have about 0.2% chance to miss. long time since i played, but thats what i did when i felt like i wanted to hit :D

Blåjæger said:
11 hit neck + 2 talents, and u will only have about 0.2% chance to miss. long time since i played, but thats what i did when i felt like i wanted to hit :D

Or you could get 15 hit to racing grips, and 5 hit from boa shoulders (or boot chant) and be ~hit capped.

Yes, 39 is much more fun for Hunters. 29 Hunter is just obnoxious facerolling that gets old very fast. Heres best in slot for 29s though:

Head: 9/9 Monkey or Falcon helm

Neck: PvP Necklace

Shoulder: Champion Herod's Shoulder (BoA)

Back: Parachute Cloack (+12 Agi) if you have Eng, otherwise Tigerstrike Mantle (+3 Agi or +15 Nature Resist or +10 Shadow Resist)

Chest: Raptor Hunter Tunic (+6 Stats)

Wrist: Barbaric Bracers (+9 Stam) for health or Gallan Cuffs (+24 AP) for DPS/Mana

Melee Weapons: get all or any of these with +22 int or +15 agi depending on if you want 22 AP/330 Mana or 15 AP/1% crit: Zealot Blade, The Butcher, PvP Dagger, Outlaw Sabre, Balanced Heartseeker (BoA) or Venerable Dal'Rend's Sacred Charge (BoA)

Ranged Weapons: Master Hunter Rifle/Bow (+3 Damage)

Gloves: Razzeric's Racing Grips (+15 Hit)

Belt: PvP Belts, get both the 24 AP and 12 Int belts

Pants: Panther Hunter Leggings (for balanced stats) or Triprunner Dungares (for max Agi) (+24 Armor)

Boots: PvP Boots (+9 Stam/+7 Agi)

Rings: Deadman's Hand, Charged Gear of the Monkey/Falcon/Agility

Trinkets: Insignia of the Horde, AGM, any PvP Trinkets and any Eng Trinkets if you have Eng

Glyphs:

Major: Aimed Shot if youre Marks, Frost Trap if youre Surv, Disengage if youre Surv and took Survival Tactics (makes Disengage 16 sec CD, very low)

Minor: Scare Beast

Pets:

Spider or Hyena for BG

Ravager or Bat for Arena

Wolf for your max AP set when youre bored and just want to kill everyone (not recommended)

Talents:

Marks: 0/17/3

Surv: 0/0/20

The Marks build is fairly set in stone, however you can take out the pts in Imp Conc Shot if you dont arena and put them in Imp Stings, Imp Arcane Shot or Rapid Killing.

The Surv build is more fluid. The build I gave is recommended though. Survivalist looks enticing with 10% more Stam, but this is only around 150 HP at the cost of 5 whole talent points.

Professions:

Listed in order of usefulness -

225 Eng if you want the perks (8 agi cloak with +12 agi chant and a slow effect, fun trinkets and bombs)

300 Herbalism for the amazing 900 HoT

300 Skinning for the 12 Crit Rating

300 Mining for the 10 Stam

Users who are viewing this thread