US 19 tink Real Life Picture Thread!

14ohz8.jpg
Need to start playing again

It's funny when I show these pictures to my girlfriend lol. I don't mean that she laughs at you of course. She just doesn't understand how I play with such young people since I'm like almost 6+ years older than most of you. She finds you cute.

She did laugh at Johneff's picture. Too much muscles is what she said actually, and your mustache looks nasty, again, what she said.

I'm having a blast lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny when I show these pictures to my girlfriend lol. I don't mean that she laughs at you of course. She just doesn't understand how I play with such young people since I'm like almost 6+ years older than most of you. She finds you cute.

She did laugh at Johneff's picture. Too much muscles is what she said actually, and you're mustache looks nasty, again, what she said.

I'm having a blast lol.

Lesbian?
/Pray

She did laugh at Johneff's picture. Too much muscles is what she said actually, and your mustache looks nasty, again, what she said.

I'm having a blast lol.

Most people who play video games are young :3

I'm having a blast lol.
Tell her to stop judging a book by its cover, I'm also a complete asshole in real life

11014915_10204559771502848_6712731176142946746_n.jpg

Me and my little girl.

11719984_688543704611601_1063104947_n.jpg

Me and Bae 4th of July.

pzlate

Users who are viewing this thread