US 19 tink Real Life Picture Thread!

K6zbJzf.jpg

[MENTION=23595]bigmoran[/MENTION] [MENTION=10751]Apnea[/MENTION] - Thanks for making this thread Moran. I love them because it puts a human face to a character and makes it easier to not dehumanize, thereby dislike, thereby treat poorly cycle that happens (at least for me) so often. For example, there's a person in the 20-24 bracket who mentioned they had serious disabilities in real life (I think they were both deaf and dumb or something). This person played some very scummy classes and was one of the people I virulently disliked based on in-game persona/play style but learning that little background made it a lot easier to forgive and forget. Or for example, some of the people I don't like in game (@Sketchbag don't know you mate, but you get one shot on your F2P 30 times a day and you learn to dislike that person) I think would be awesome people to hang out with in real life. Sketchbag and his girl for example, look a lot like my group of friends and who wouldn't want to get hammered on a lake! Either way, I love threads like this and in that vein fuck the trolls Apnea!

Users who are viewing this thread