19 Shammy - Enhance (respec/regear)

[Item]Skeletal Club[/Item] for Off-hand, unless you can get another Heirloom mace.

Random Dungeon cloak of the bandit.

Might go for [Item]Feet of the lynx[/Item] for more agi.

and ofc LFH and AGM

Just get rogues gear and put Maces in wep instead :)

Guide : Curleys Gear Guide

since one of the main damaging abilities is lava lash you will want a slower, harder hitting weapon in your off hand.

I've got Guillotine Axe sitting in my bags unused, but it looks like Skeletal Club is better.. time to spam /2

another good thing about skeletal club is that it is relatively easy to find, i have found multiple for only around 50g

If you're looking for a BiS set then go here: Böne @ Zul'jin - Game - World of Warcraft

Use the Hunter BoA Chest and shoulders. Hit rating doesn't do as much for you as people might lead you to believe. You're pretty much melee hit capped from just being enhance but not spell hit capped. If you're worried about missing shears and shit in pugs then use some hit to get to spell hit cap which I believe is 6 hit but my memory for small things like that in this game is beginning to escape me the longer I am away from this game. In premades though you'll have a hit pot so it's nothing to be worried about.

Get a second skele club for your mainhand but work on getting BoA maces.

Edit: I forgot to mention that Goblin the the best for Enhance because of your lack of defensive cooldowns and lack of anti-cc abilities. Oh, not to mention that 275 spell power BEFORE your flamtounge on both weapons increasing the dmg of your rocket (if needed for extra burst in a certain situations) to a broken amount.

Böne said:
If you're looking for a BiS set then go here: Böne @ Zul'jin - Game - World of Warcraft

Use the Hunter BoA Chest and shoulders. Hit rating doesn't do as much for you as people might lead you to believe. You're pretty much melee hit capped from just being enhance but not spell hit capped. If you're worried about missing shears and shit in pugs then use some hit to get to spell hit cap which I believe is 6 hit but my memory for small things like that in this game is beginning to escape me the longer I am away from this game. In premades though you'll have a hit pot so it's nothing to be worried about.

Get a second skele club for your mainhand but work on getting BoA maces.

Edit: I forgot to mention that Goblin the the best for Enhance because of your lack of defensive cooldowns and lack of anti-cc abilities. Oh, not to mention that 275 spell power BEFORE your flamtounge on both weapons increasing the dmg of your rocket (if needed for extra burst in a certain situations) to a broken amount.

spell hit should be an even more "useless" stat for enh shamans once the changes go through with interrupts.. interrupts wont be able to miss/resist/dodge etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread