19 Shaman LF Guild US

If you can shell out 100$ for items that are 'cool looking' you can afford to transfer yourself. We just lost our active shaman and would love to have you. Msg us on here or come chat on vek with us some time.

Good luck on the guild hunt and happy twinking!

I would join but i dont have the money.The money wasnt something i earned. B Day money is fun :)

A great way to make money without a job is to sell some stuff. I recently got a job at Olive Garden (om nom nom), but before that, I got by off of money I made from selling some of my old music equipment. Sold an old amplifier that was not fully functional and a really crappy keyboard set. That paid for my WoW for 4 months.

You payed $100 for a ****ing turtle and now you want someone to fund your transfer? That's one of the worst decisions I've seen made. Stop sucking off your parents, and if that's you're own money, you shouldn't be wasting 100 while you're low.

Sucking off my parents? Im 14 and cant geta ****ing job til im 16. So **** off you no name scumbag.

Thx awesome but atm im at my moms house *i live with dad* and i dont have anything to sell here :(

Lol 'no name'.

You're right, I should start playing again so you can see me play, almighty Mnkey.

Lol its sad u quit and u still read forums... Quiting isnt going well eh?

Edit: Since this is going no where a mod can close it

Cheru was one of the best played priests in our guild before he stopped twinking a few months ago. Definately not a no-name.

See if you can bug some cash of your dad? I used to find getting money off my parents failry easy because they have good jobs and great attitudes. Of course I realize that not all families are the "nuclear families" that modern society approves of, and I respect those who earn what they have even without a good family or an abundance of money.

Users who are viewing this thread