19 shaman enhance guide

Age is a number that can't quantify maturity. Look at Ertai, he's 24 (ish) but he should still be on the tit.

Bone said:
Age is a number that can't quantify maturity. Look at Ertai, he's 24 (ish) but he should still be on the tit.

Ok, this made me lol irl

Bone said:

When I was 16 I convinced myself of that. When I was 18, I thought I was an adult. At 21 I thought "well surely I'm a man now, I'm independant and responsible". Now I just think that we're all snot-nosed brats with high opinions of ourselves in comparison to the older generations, and it's always gonna be that way till I'm the oldest bastard around :p

Rivfader said:
When I was 16 I convinced myself of that. When I was 18, I thought I was an adult. At 21 I thought "well surely I'm a man now, I'm independant and responsible". Now I just think that we're all snot-nosed brats with high opinions of ourselves in comparison to the older generations, and it's always gonna be that way till I'm the oldest bastard around :p

being mature is overrated.. just think back to how happy you were as a kid.. (unless you're from some creepy home where people slapped you about the place..) i totes. miss the days you'd just walk up to people going "you're my new best friend".. i'm going to do that later i think.. stroll downtown, and get arrested for walking up to random people, insisting on friendship.

Rivfader said:

I'm 12 yet more mature then all of you.

Someone should make a anonymous poll or something on the front page to see what the average age is in each bracket and all of TI.

Edit: that would be cool.

I'll start it. I'm a 19 year old male interested in Wuvz and Wuvz alone, anything else repulses me. I live in California and eat little Rynes for breakfast with a side of Puhnade.

JK

BUT some1 seriously make a poll I want to know. I've seen it done before by Drayner.

the OP touched on something that I wanted to try for a long time. I'll let you know how it goes but unlike him I'm actually gonna search the forums before I roll a brand new toon lol. I have a feeling you could always switch to duel 15 agil weps once in melee range just use your 2x int/sp for when you are chasing down EFC's and healing team mates.

Bone said:
Someone should make a anonymous poll or something on the front page to see what the average age is in each bracket and all of TI.

Edit: that would be cool.

I'll start it. I'm a 19 year old male interested in Wuvz and Wuvz alone, anything else repulses me. I live in California and eat little Rynes for breakfast with a side of Puhnade.

JK

BUT some1 seriously make a poll I want to know. I've seen it done before by Drayner.

AKA to young to gamble. How was your trip to las vegas?

DesH said:
AKA to young to gamble. How was your trip to las vegas?

It was amazing. I saw stuff and watched other things from a distance. Then I laughed and watched more stuff from a distance and ate at the hardrock cafe.

Users who are viewing this thread