19 sham belt

So Im practically done with my shaman gear-wise. All Im missing is Fishing Hat (ofc), AGM, and a belt. For my belt, I think I have 2 options, [ITEM]Girdle of the Blindwatcher[/ITEM] or [ITEM]Deviate Scale Belt[/ITEM]. The Girdle seems very nice for the huge stam/int boost. But at the same time, Shocks are a huge part of Sham pvp, and Ive already noticed my shocks missing on occasion. Does the +hit outweigh the stam/int?

Yes, I realize I should get both. But if possible, Id like to put off getting any more instance drops until after I can turn XP off :p

My shamans armory:

The World of Warcraft Armory

I'd say for now, get the hit rating belt just to be safe. If you don't notice a difference with your shocks missing or you can deal without it, get the girdle when the xp is able to be turned off.

1 in 50 shocks would haved missed, but will now hit. That's what you're trading the extra mana and stam for. Not worth it, imo.

Edit: Duuur, 2 hit rating =/= 2% hit. Ignore me.

Ignition said:
1 in 50 shocks would haved missed, but will now hit. That's what you're trading the extra mana and stam for. Not worth it, imo.

Edit: Duuur, 2 hit rating =/= 2% hit. Ignore me.

Also, it's 3 hit rating on the belt... :confused:

You only need 1 more hit rating to make misses a very infrequent occurence. lavishly jeweled ring instead of your loremasters would be the change I would make. Then you could get the blindwatcher. Gain would be 150 mana, 50 health, and reaching hit cap. Loss would be 2 mp/5 and 5 spellpower.

Ive considered this myself , considering you lose MP/HP/CRIT on the int as well (If your spec into ancestral knowledge 9 Int). Girdle of the blindwatcher is better, even in arena. get your hit from drape/lavishly jeweled ring.

From experience on all of my shamans Girdle of the Blindwatcher is handsdown the best choice

You guys are seriusly still considering 19 melee shaman? If you want hit get lavished ring and spidersilk drape. 19 melee shaman is as stupid choice as a 19 retlol and even a retlol has more kind of attacks.

Vendigo said:
You guys are seriusly still considering 19 melee shaman? If you want hit get lavished ring and spidersilk drape. 19 melee shaman is as stupid choice as a 19 retlol and even a retlol has more kind of attacks.

If you ever played a 19 Shaman you'd know that besides throwing heals and totems we also generally run up to people and melee them. Melee w/ flame tongue does good damage. Throw in flame shocks and earthshocks in between and the shaman becomes not only scary defensively, but also puts tons of pressure on the other team. Frankly if you roll a Shaman and don't do these things you are stupid.

There is a reason that shaman are mean as hell to fight solo at 19. The ones that are hard if not impossible to kill are the ones who stick in your face while you desperately try to figure your way out.

What do u think i do most of the time when not spaming HWs? melee hit does semi-ok dmg but its nice supported with FT which scales with SP. SP yes. Not str, agi etc, spellpower. if you want enhancment shaman go 49.

Vendigo please stop trying making them others shamans good :)

I like to be the underdog, that the rogues learns to run away from.

But to be fair, in this bracket we are hybrids and most of my damage is spell oriented, even if I'm up close, which I am!

To hit is importen don't known what the cap is at level 19, but I like my 3,5% nothing is more kill-breaking than missing with Earth shock

The World of Warcraft Armory

I agree with [ITEM]Spidersilk Drape[/ITEM], [ITEM]Lavishly Jeweled Ring[/ITEM], and [ITEM]Girdle of the blindwatcher[/ITEM] set up. For three peices you get +6 hit (about 4.55% hit), 14 int (210 mana), 11 Stam (110 HP), and 4 Spellpower not bad IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread