19 Rogue Weapons

jailbot said:
I assume you mean "backstab spec" by this...

BEST: MH assassin's blade OH cruelbarb

SECONDBEST: MH [item] tail spike[/item] OH cruelbarb

There is no backstab spec at 19, just how there is no melee spec for hunters. Don't encourage bads.

iaccidentallytwink said:
There is no backstab spec at 19, just how there is no melee spec for hunters. Don't encourage bads.

You can spec into increased backstab damage, and it is the highest burst/dps output if you can somehow keep 100% time behind your EFC. True they nerfed the backstab glyph insanely, I think it should be moved to the correct level since we don't know rupture yet lol. It is not viable on any level in arenas, and is very subpar in gulch too.

Obviously, but proc damage will net you higher over all dps. Either way there is no viable reason to go 8/0/2.

iaccidentallytwink said:

I'm tired of telling people to not do stupid shit, let em figure it out. Also, crilly, backstab is not built around high dps it's built around burst, +5/15agil supports this much better than dual fiery

I used to roll +5/15agi was epic when backstab glyph worked, it doesn't work in ruin however. IF one has their mind completely set on this spec and wants to actually do dmg in wsg than their going to need dual fiery. The multiplier for +5 weapon dmg only comes in handy for backstab and ambushes.

Psiko74 said:
What is the best and second best MH/OH weapon combos to use and what enchants should I use? I'm planning on going 8/0/2.

You are possible specing Malice then? Then I'd strongly suggest you to use Shadowfang in MH with +15 agillity for more crit chance and then Buzzer's Blade beacuse of the critical strike rating enchant that with +15 agi as well.

Ryrithyoyo said:
You are possible specing Malice then? Then I'd strongly suggest you to use Shadowfang in MH with +15 agillity for more crit chance and then Buzzer's Blade beacuse of the critical strike rating enchant that with +15 agi as well.

Ummm... Huh?

Ryrithyoyo said:

Suggesting 15 agility [x]

Suggesting 15 agility twice [x]

Suggesting Buzzer's Blade [WTF?]

iaccidentallytwink said:

I rofl'd about the Buzzer Blade, there is no excuse to suggesting that.

It's like my friend said: You are never too old for something you enjoy. Except Pokemon, there's just no excuse.

iaccidentallytwink said:

1243845792544.jpg

iaccidentallytwink said:

The crit setup is pretty fun though.

[char=eu-Al%27Akir]Bl%C3%A1ck%C3%B3ut[/char]

Users who are viewing this thread