19 Rogue Weapons

What is the best and second best MH/OH weapon combos to use and what enchants should I use? I'm planning on going 8/0/2.

Psiko74 said:
What is the best and second best MH/OH weapon combos to use and what enchants should I use? I'm planning on going 8/0/2.

Hey, you must be new here.

Use the search function, as this question has been asked multiple times.

Evocate said:
Shadowfang Cruel Barb

Cruel Barb Wingblade

Cruel Barb Cruel Barb

FIERY!!!

This. Or if your awesome (like me) go Assassin's Blade + WSG dagger, and stuff that backstab up the FC's ass.

The emblem dagger is a 2nd BiS OH for dagger combo's. I expect since your going 8/0/2 your going for the backstab spec. In that case Assassin's bladex2 w/ dual fiery is your best option, than Assassin Blade/emblem dagger as 2nd best.

Crilicilyn said:
The emblem dagger is a 2nd BiS OH for dagger combo's. I expect since your going 8/0/2 your going for the backstab spec. In that case Assassin's bladex2 w/ dual fiery is your best option, than Assassin Blade/emblem dagger as 2nd best.

+5 damage on mh dagger and cb with +15 agil oh is gonna give you the biggest burst on backstab and ambush. And I would suggest full ap since the spec is really only good for a big ambush with a big backstab followup. I think you'll find however that the spec is VERY limiting so I would bother putting much effort into it until you have an idea of how it will play.

Rivfader said:
+5 damage on mh dagger and cb with +15 agil oh is gonna give you the biggest burst on backstab and ambush. And I would suggest full ap since the spec is really only good for a big ambush with a big backstab followup. I think you'll find however that the spec is VERY limiting so I would bother putting much effort into it until you have an idea of how it will play.

I agree 100%. If you are going for ambush and backstab go heavy with ap. I don't mean with "green items of power." I mean trying to get a lot of ap without sacrificing too much of the other stats.

Use the search function next time:

My opinion, fiery/fiery.

Psiko74 said:

I assume you mean "backstab spec" by this...

BEST: MH assassin's blade OH cruelbarb

SECONDBEST: MH [item] tail spike[/item] OH cruelbarb

ok, dual fiery AB is great, but its not as bursty as AB+5/CB15agi. Dual ab w/ fiery is higher dps though. The Emblem dagger is one of the best stat sticks in the game and has avg. speed.

Crilicilyn said:
ok, dual fiery AB is great, but its not as bursty as AB+5/CB15agi. Dual ab w/ fiery is higher dps though. The Emblem dagger is one of the best stat sticks in the game and has avg. speed.

Backstab spec is built around burst, if you want consistent high dps go combat with CBs or SFs. That being said, with the supposed dagger buff in cata you might wanna grab a pair of ABs now while they're still cheap.

Edit: stupid iPhone correcting my shorthand when I'm not paying attn

true, but you can actually keep reasonable dps up at all times when you have dual fiery. Having 5 weapon damage is great, I used it all the time, but the way ruin is now I cannot recommend it.

Users who are viewing this thread