19 Rogue Twink Help?

Kigatsuyaa

Legend
Hey guys this is Kigatsuyaa :)

I have played locks for ages for those who know me, but now i'm playing my rogue, and need some help from the expert :).

I have 14 hit (6.67%ish) without talents...and I feel as though I'm missing WAY too much

Also my concern is my spec...I am wondering from the experts...anyone who can tell me the best spec in their opinion :)

Hit wise, just trying to find a good basic gear combination !

Thanks guys!

(Since I transferred recently my wowarmory isn't updated so I can update with armory soon I hope)

-Kigatsuyaa

also forgot to add, hit cap for yellow hits is 5% so your talent spec is completely wasted. i would go 5 malice 3imp gouge 2imp ss. or use cruel barb offhand with enchant of choice with either 5malice/5dual weild spec, or 3malice 2imp ss 5dual weild spec. i would say the imp gouge spec is more a duel/arena spec though since the gouge duration is really only good for bandaging to full on a gouge, but i guess it also adds some CC.

best burst imo is 3malice 2imp ss 5dual weild spec with shadowfang lifesteal/fire (i prefer lifesteal on mainhand) and cruel barb offhand with fiery. your crit seems really low though im running dual agi but i have 2 bonuses less of skinning so to speak and without malice have almost 5%more than you and even more if i put my 4stat westfall tunic on which i will after fishing hat, counting malice thats 10% more in total. thats why you might feel your damage is lacking. i would char transfer to get westfall tunic and maby even switch to serpents shoulders since you can make all the hit up with one elixer. i have to char xfer after i get my agm's so i can get wingblade and seal of sylvanis myself. to truely min max a twink you must spend the $25 sadly.

Sub spec is mainly for RvR but works in other situations also.

Dont get tunic of westfall, the BoA chest is the best chest.

I would get the satchel cloak and belt of the bandit.

Also it's impossible to hit cap with white attack at 19, missing is a part of dual wielding.

11 hit is all you need to cap specials so i would stay there, most ppl do.

Also if you wanna get more hit.

Get Spidersilk cloak and get rid of the deviate scale belt.

And get Vigorous Belt of the Bandit.You get +1 hit rating extra and your getting a better belt.

TwinkorDie said:
if you feel damage is lacking than westfall tunic will definatly help with that, even more so in cata. i dont think the boa chest is BiS at all.

I don't think that you, or most people in this thread, are at all qualified to comment on rogue BiS

TwinkorDie said:
maby even switch to serpents shoulders since you can make all the hit up with one elixer.

This is where you suggested serpent shoulders over BoA, stop commenting on anything, please.

The serpents shoulder comment pretty much made me ignore all of his other posts. To the OP: stack hit, get nimble gloves, win.

With regards to hit rating, your cap is not 5%, it is 7%, and you would be foolish to not get it since hit rating is still a nice dps stat even past the yellow cap.

Users who are viewing this thread