19 Rogue Professions (need some opinions)

Which 2 professions should I get?

• Mining + Herbalism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skinning + Herbalism

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Elude

OG
I'm just wondering which combination of professions I should get. Right now I have mining and skinning, but I want to drop one and pick up Herbalism. The question is, which one should I drop?

Keep in mind mining gives 7 stamina and skinning gives 9 crit rating (about 3%).

Idk, as a rogue you can do em all, if you have the right gear.

I feel a sick satisfaction by wearing gear that has "Made by Jamool" on it, and its epic gears.

So i picked up lw first, to make gear as I lvled, along with skinning. Made my deviate scale belt, and dropped it for tailoring, made my spidersilk drape, and dropped it for eng, made my goggles and have to keep it to wear em, as a dps( I mostly fc but w/e), I need the crit more often, so I kept skinning, which I still need to lvl, I'm at like 180.

I would go skinning as a rogue, then w/e. If you have fishing hat, Idk, but if you dont, get eng, dont wear a stupid be bandit mask or jungle hat lol. I would look at your toon, but I run on leet dial up, and Armory pages take like 30 mins to load, so Don't take offense if you do have a nice head slot.

Jamool said:
Idk, as a rogue you can do em all, if you have the right gear.

I feel a sick satisfaction by wearing gear that has "Made by Jamool" on it, and its epic gears.

So i picked up lw first, to make gear as I lvled, along with skinning. Made my deviate scale belt, and dropped it for tailoring, made my spidersilk drape, and dropped it for eng, made my goggles and have to keep it to wear em, as a dps( I mostly fc but w/e), I need the crit more often, so I kept skinning, which I still need to lvl, I'm at like 180.

I would go skinning as a rogue, then w/e. If you have fishing hat, Idk, but if you dont, get eng, dont wear a stupid be bandit mask or jungle hat lol. I would look at your toon, but I run on leet dial up, and Armory pages take like 30 mins to load, so Don't take offense if you do have a nice head slot.

Whoa, I like that kind of dedication and it must be cool to have "Made my Jamool" on your items as well. Way to go man!:D

skinning and herbalism, or herb/eng for the bombs >: D

Users who are viewing this thread