19 Rogue offhands?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, fighting a dummy -> yes.

fighting a player controlled character -> no.

19 -> no instant attack with OH + ~19% miss -> same basic PPM no matter if the weapon is fast or slow.

but in a fighting szenario the slower weapon (with a higher chance to proc per hit) will deal more dmg because it does not suffer from delayed swingtimers/kiting/jousting that much.

My understanding was that Battleworn Thrash Blade was second best in offhand (first being Shadowfang). Correct me if i'm wrong please, thanks.

mind u making ur OH worth anything more then a stat stick requires you to drop talent points into the improved talent bringing its dps to 75% and leaving the hit% your missing at 19 >.>

Go with what you like but, really there are such better talent specs to go then wasting them on making your OH do something, and the part about you "jousting" your opponents with a slow OH is utter BS.

Xiledtwink said:
My understanding was that Battleworn Thrash Blade was second best in offhand (first being Shadowfang). Correct me if i'm wrong please, thanks.

Shadowfang OH isnt worth it I did it for 4 months and having a TB OH w/ dual 15 agi's and a fiery ThrashBlade OHw/ dual fierys is by far better. Thrash would arguably fall into 2nd or 1st best in slot OH only if you have a Mainhand tht hits hard and a proc weapon. i.e. its terribad in RvR or against a player who's good w/ his melee class

Crilicilyn said:
Shadowfang OH isnt worth it I did it for 4 months and having a TB OH w/ dual 15 agi's and a fiery ThrashBlade OHw/ dual fierys is by far better. Thrash would arguably fall into 2nd or 1st best in slot OH only if you have a Mainhand tht hits hard and a proc weapon. i.e. its terribad in RvR or against a player who's good w/ his melee class

I thought the opposite actually. Ran TB/thrash for months and got a second shadowfang and I never went back

Twinkytoes said:
This proof comes from no other than IAT. Most people do indeed hate him but he is fucking amazing at math, so no one will doubt him there.

I'm thinking they hate him because hes smarter? =O

Necropost.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread