19 Revival is coming!

I figured that i should set up a raidcall so i did.

ad1843dff0.png

The ID is 11117662 so everybody can join :)

Yeah I agree with Laser. I think it's very important that we keep a good attitude towards people at this stage if we want games to keep popping and the quality to increase. Direct new people to twinkinfo and BiS armories etc, and don't go apeshit when someone makes a misplay because most of us are pretty rusty at the moment.

To add to this, everyone should make a macro directing new twinks to TI. here is the one I use if anyone wants to copy it

Hello! You should check out twinkinfo.com. There you can find guides and 10-19 armory to see how to gear and enchant. You can always ask for help, they will be helpful. Enjoy twinking!

Hopefully people will take advantage of the influx of new players rather than giving the newcomers an unpleasant experience

To add to this, everyone should make a macro directing new twinks to TI. here is the one I use if anyone wants to copy it

Hello! You should check out twinkinfo.com. There you can find guides and 10-19 armory to see how to gear and enchant. You can always ask for help, they will be helpful. Enjoy twinking!

Hopefully people will take advantage of the influx of new players rather than giving the newcomers an unpleasant experience

Awesome. We could take the macros one step further and advertise 19s in trade chat. Might get some people interested since most 100s are probably bored out of their mind because of the lack of endgame content recently.

"Bored of sitting in your garrison? Try 19 twinking! XP-Off Battlegrounds are currently popping around 16-22 ST - Check out twinkinfo.com or /w me for more info!" :p

Awesome. We could take the macros one step further and advertise 19s in trade chat. Might get some people interested since most 100s are probably bored out of their mind because of the lack of endgame content recently.

"Bored of sitting in your garrison? Try 19 twinking! XP-Off Battlegrounds are currently popping around 16-22 ST - Check out twinkinfo.com or /w me for more info!" :p

i approve of this!

Yeah I agree with Laser. I think it's very important that we keep a good attitude towards people at this stage if we want games to keep popping and the quality to increase. Direct new people to twinkinfo and BiS armories etc, and don't go apeshit when someone makes a misplay because most of us are pretty rusty at the moment.
I think so, too! Better if we have a friendly and helpfully community to get more players and more pops.
And if some one thinks that we speakers are the twinkers without bis gear the person could contact me to get a look on my twink.

Users who are viewing this thread