19 ret project

wisket said:
i'd like to test this out one day

chardev 8 - WoW Cataclysm

would max hit/expertise be worth it? seems a little squishy but considering ret paladins hit like a truck i think it could be decent. especially rolling with a healer. anyone tried a max expertise build before?

haven't tried it but have been wanting to for a long time, nice theorycraft there mate looks like a solid set, if you are using a sword go Human for the added expertise and get another AGM for your stamina problem. Could also use the Tanking BOA chest for extra mitigation

ooooOOoooo human! that will expertise cap me i do believe. and i think if i just rolled alli to begin with i wouldn't have to bother with a faction swap =D i may just have to put this plan into action...

updated chardev with the suggested changes and it really looks too badass to not try out. looks like i'm finally going to have to delete the ol' hunter to free up a character slot =( i'll post more as it progresses.

wisket said:
ooooOOoooo human! that will expertise cap me i do believe. and i think if i just rolled alli to begin with i wouldn't have to bother with a faction swap =D i may just have to put this plan into action...

What makes you think that there is a pvp expertise cap?

oh idunno...maybe the fact that level 19 enemy dodge and parry chance drops to zero? or maybe the fact that that is the maximum amount of expertise i can get (without heavy sacrifice). capped imo.

Users who are viewing this thread