19 Raiding and PvP guild on Arthas US (Ally)

A friend and I just started playing twinks again after not playing since the item enhancement nerf. We were interested in starting a 19 twink raiding guild. If anyone is interested. Please send me pm... We would also like to try to start up premades as soon as possible too. Thanks for your time.

Also, we both have 80s on Arthas so we would be able to help you get geared BOP wise.

I'd love to join for the raids and PvE content. I'm already tied up on my other twinks for premades though. How can i contact you?

Um.. what exactly are you going to raid? You are going to be limited on higher level raids just because you will miss a ton and your healer wont be able to keep your tank up. Speaking of tanks.. what abilities do tanks really have at lvl 19 to hold aggro? Bears can growl, but the aggro is going to go to the hunter/rogue immediately after and there is no feign etc..

Evocate said:
Um.. what exactly are you going to raid? You are going to be limited on higher level raids just because you will miss a ton and your healer wont be able to keep your tank up. Speaking of tanks.. what abilities do tanks really have at lvl 19 to hold aggro? Bears can growl, but the aggro is going to go to the hunter/rogue immediately after and there is no feign etc..

That's why y'need to use strategy. Sounds like a fun idea, though I'm not a big raider m'self.

I think mana efficiency on the part of the healer will be the problem personally. Imagine solo healing an FC against a 4 man O.. and without an aggro table. I imagine OOM is going to be heard quite a bit in party chat.

You won't be able to hit the mobs worth anything. Twinks will always be relegated to staying primarily in a PvP scene.

Remember guys. 8% hit cap is 18. Stack hit, make sure your tank has that leet defense ring!

Users who are viewing this thread