19 Priest on PTR?!

Kyiolol

Legend
yo, can someone give me some informations about the Priest on PTR ? Shadow, Disc, Holy.

I´m to lazy to download the 15 GB :(

Hows the dps and Mana Efficiency ? Whats atm better Disc. or Holy? :)

Sry for bad english

Greetz

holy>disc atm and shadow is still bad

35% increased healing, chastice, desperate prayer, .5 seconds off of smite and heal > penance, 15% intellect, anything you can possible take in disc(first 2 tiers suck dick @ 19)

but priests in general wont really be that useful now that dispel is gone. their heals r gonna have to heal for a shitton because thats all they bring now... well heals and fear and priest fear has never ever been a problem to deal with at 19.

shamans and druids will replace priests as healers .

You don't have to download the 15gb, you can wait for it to download like 150 mb and then stream the rest

Uploading a video now.

Edit: Disc priest see to be the better spec and more healing. i tried shadow with 235 SP mind flay ticked 75 and crit about 140ish.

Disc Penance normal 180 crits 230 dmg/healing, smite normal 200 crits 300.

Disc> all other specs atm.

I recent ran thru DM, i never ran out of mana and was doing 2nd highest dps. (Q'ed healing)

Penance > anything any other priest spec has to offer and no others even come close so there is no argument.

Transfered my Priest on PTR today and i´m wondering about the new changes o_O

I think Holy will be better then Disc, because the Stun can be more useful as Penance, Penance heals well and deals good dmg, but the Stun is for Arena better. Warsong idk..

You can Spam Flash heal.. thats insane O_< no idea about the Rogue dmg, but when its going live with this changes, Rogues are shit vs. Holy =)

Users who are viewing this thread