19 Priest Chardev

Stabbedurazz said:
that was stupid... first 7 mp5 is bis, second 100 hp isnt even the best enchant you can get, just like haliscan jacket, you can get 150 hp on it.

I usually gear a lot differently then this chardev, and do best with a balanced 1.4k hp and 1.4k mana, and I think it was around 80-120SP I forget... usually serves me a lot better.

P.S.

It was a simple mistake with the 100/150hp thing calm down... it's going to be okay...

*rocks back and forth* it's going to be okay...

go with 6 stats to inferno robe and 15 sp on mindthrust bracers as well as using an aurastone hammer w/ pouch instead of that staff. and you only really use 7mp5 when you're premading as Opriest other times you can just sneak in drinks and the larger mana pool will do you better than that mp5....so yeah just put 7mp5 on a haliscan jacket for when youre on offense you dont need the sp anyways

This would be used mostly for WSG/Arena PuG's if that helps.

@Squidword 3 stam > 3 int?

What talents btw?

Eliot said:

Parx has the best gear for defensive priest. For arena, simply replace the bracer enchant with +15 SP. Be sure to switch out [item]Discerning Eye of the Beast[/item] for [item]Inherited Insignia of the Horde[/item] when needed.

Eliot said:

First off, Gravestone Scepter is a far better wand in arena, and to a lesser extent wsg. In regards to your cloak enchant, you'll find 15nr or +5 all res to be favorable to 10sr more often than not(for arenas). +7mp5 on inferno is the only acceptable way of obtaining an mp5 chant(though your health is quite low, so i'd consider +150 health instead, or +6 all), DON'T put mp5 on bracers. Use Grand Staff of Jordan after you burn Digs mana. Either use glyph of inner fire(the one I used for arenas) or glyph of dispel, go herb/skinning(mining can be considered if you stick with 7mp5 to chest), and spec holy. I think that's more or less it. Oh, If you have the money, it would obviously be favorable to go Human, in which case 7mp5 to chest would be much more desireable in my eyes.

Oasis said:
First off, Gravestone Scepter is a far better wand in arena, and to a lesser extent wsg. In regards to your cloak enchant, you'll find 15nr or +5 all res to be favorable to 10sr more often than not(for arenas). +7mp5 on inferno is the only acceptable way of obtaining an mp5 chant(though your health is quite low, so i'd consider +150 health instead, or +6 all), DON'T put mp5 on bracers. Use Grand Staff of Jordan after you burn Digs mana. Either use glyph of inner fire(the one I used for arenas) or glyph of dispel, go herb/skinning(mining can be considered if you stick with 7mp5 to chest), and spec holy. I think that's more or less it. Oh, If you have the money, it would obviously be favoreable to go Human, in which case 7mp5 to chest would be much more desireable in my eyes.

Ignore everyone else and listen to him ^

Oasis said:
First off, Gravestone Scepter is a far better wand in arena, and to a lesser extent wsg. In regards to your cloak enchant, you'll find 15nr or +5 all res to be favorable to 10sr more often than not(for arenas). +7mp5 on inferno is the only acceptable way of obtaining an mp5 chant(though your health is quite low, so i'd consider +150 health instead, or +6 all), DON'T put mp5 on bracers. Use Grand Staff of Jordan after you burn Digs mana. Either use glyph of inner fire(the one I used for arenas) or glyph of dispel, go herb/skinning(mining can be considered if you stick with 7mp5 to chest), and spec holy. I think that's more or less it. Oh, If you have the money, it would obviously be favoreable to go Human, in which case 7mp5 to chest would be much more desireable in my eyes.
dont let this tryhard convints you that he noes what he is saying

Gusys said:
dont let this tryhard convints you that he noes what he is saying

But, I know exactly what im saying, and you will not "convints" me, or many people for that matter, that I don't "noes".

Users who are viewing this thread