19 pally gear choices

Ok well with realms down I was thinking of making a horde 19 pally and here is my setup if you think I should change something let me know

pally19gearsetupg.jpg

imo speccing holy is stupid its a waste of 5 points... the pushback after 2 hits it wont pushback anymore and im allowed to take damage being a pally. 5% more healing reduced cooldown and dodge for the hell of it seems the best choice since pallies are afterall more of a support class but persuade me if im wrong

you might want to consider Voice Amplification Modulator if your concerned about pushbacks. Only sacrificing 3 stam.

im not concerned about pushback... my second reply to this thread was replying to someone saying spec holy prot and ret are fail at 19 and he seemed to have deleted it, i simply was explaining why prot was the way to go

afaik hes utility. Not fc. His gear doesn't reflect fc at all. i don't think i would worry about pushback either. i would consider 5/5 into imp seal of w/e it is 3/3 into imp holy light and 2 points could go into something of ur choicing. i'm at work so i can't look at a pallys talen tree but i think u may be able to get imp LOH? I really wouldn't waste ur time in prot man. Besides 3/5 dodge does what for utility?

Medikal said:
I really wouldn't waste ur time in prot man. Besides 3/5 dodge does what for utility?

Apart from increased duration on freedom, a lower CD on bubble, 30% dispel resist on your beneficial spells and 5% healing done by and too you prot does nothing for utility.

Ardent said:
Apart from increased duration on freedom, a lower CD on bubble, 30% dispel resist on your beneficial spells and 5% healing done by and too you prot does nothing for utility.

5% is nothing.. freedom got nerfed pretty hard. Not sure if ur agreeing with me or not...?

Jake you got a pm of vent info. i'll be on around 3:00pst.

Oh my rogues done. just gotta do weapon skills today then over to scalp he goes. Take your priest man! =)

Users who are viewing this thread