19 Pally FC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree make a warrior with that setup not a paladin.

gluck backstrafing in a premade since you cant do the hold strafe thing anymore.. and I am sure the 2 hunters/warlock that everyone runs these days would love to meet your low hp def/dodge set. Unless you are talking about a standing D in which case I dont think that would work well in "jump centered" Ruin.

Evocate said:
gluck backstrafing in a premade since you cant do the hold strafe thing anymore.. and I am sure the 2 hunters/warlock that everyone runs these days would love to meet your low hp def/dodge set. Unless you are talking about a standing D in which case I dont think that would work well in "jump centered" Ruin.

1. I wouldn't use a pally as an FC in a premade.

2. Pally's can remove 1 of the lock's dots and serpent sting.

3. Their offense dictates your FC strats. If they have more melee, then yea.. u can stick to jumps, but if they have more range DPS then I would rely more on LoS and base.

Mazurati said:
2. Pally's can remove 1 of the lock's dots and serpent sting.

Hmm? Cleanse doesn't remove magic effects at 19.

Also, 7stam to boots, really?

Ertai said:
Hmm? Cleanse doesn't remove magic effects at 19.

Also, 7stam to boots, really?

what FC doesn't have 7 stam to boots for debuff and minor speed for b4?

edit: and no.. i was talking about Purify

Purify

Grabco said:
Make a warrior with the same gear for 60-70% damage reduction

with no ley of hands? blessing of freedom? self heals?

I can agree.. either can be good, just a lil harder to snare a pally imo

+ 1767 isn't a bad amount unlike Eliot thinks

Mazurati said:
with no ley of hands? blessing of freedom? self heals?

I can agree.. either can be good, just a lil harder to snare a pally imo

+ 1767 isn't a bad amount unlike Eliot thinks

Ughh, do what you want just don't make threads if you're not willing to accept advice.

Mazurati said:
what FC doesn't have 7 stam to boots for debuff and minor speed for b4?

edit: and no.. i was talking about Purify

Purify

You linked a chardev with 7stam and didn't say anything about debuff, what do you expect.

Perhaps I'm clueless but what Lock dot is a poison or a disease?

Eliot said:
Ughh, do what you want just don't make threads if you're not willing to accept advice.

your advice is bad. you're bad. you may theorycraft all day, but when it comes down to it you're still trash

Mazurati said:
your advice is bad. you're bad. you may theorycraft all day, but when it comes down to it you're still trash

Are you kidding? What classes do you play?

Are you serious a paladin can't dispell warlock dots lol.

Might I suggest learning a bit about a class before making a thread saying what you have is the best so tell me things so I can try and make you look bad.

If that makes any sense.

I always liekd mage FC's more than pallies simply for the extra mage only jumps. Pallies were great back in the day, but not as much now.

@Maz, eliøt is a good pally don't toss him out so quick

@Eliøt, Maz is a beast too

Crilicilyn said:
I always liekd mage FC's more than pallies simply for the extra mage only jumps. Pallies were great back in the day, but not as much now.

I can already tell what Maz is.

Eliot said:

Might I suggest learning a bit about a class before making a thread saying what you have is the best so tell me things so I can try and make you look bad.

If that makes any sense.

1. They can, but not in the 19 bracket. I'm used to playing a paladin at higher level, never tried one at 19.

2. I didn't say it was the best at all. In fact you did have one good suggestion which I agreed with and that was the 10 stam mail belt; however you suggested "stack stam," as if that's the only way.

3. while fixing my keybinds/UI outside ORG, I saw you dueling that other 19 rogue and lost everytime. Bad.

So yeah purify wont remove magic. And you def did not say that that setup is for pugs with only melee.. the running assumption from Ruin is that any "FC" is rolling with a premade or a near premade setup. IE.. Im expecting at least a shaman and mage with you if not a priest or hunter along with them.. Which means like Eliot said, stamina goes a long way (though I wouldnt necessarily stack it to the extent of taking leather per say.

With that in consideration, I still think you might want some more stam, I would (personally) try and hit at least 2k ish with rum.

Eliot said:

If that makes any sense.

^^Agreed.

I'm going to be making a paladin FC starting today.

Out of all the FC capable classes- Druid, Shaman, Paladin, and Warrior- Druid seems to rule the role. With the speed buff, unslowable <100% normal speed, and shield - How well does a shaman FC do?

Audiofreak said:
^^Agreed.

I'm going to be making a paladin FC starting today.

Out of all the FC capable classes- Druid, Shaman, Paladin, and Warrior- Druid seems to rule the role. With the speed buff, unslowable <100% normal speed, and shield - How well does a shaman FC do?

You never answered my question, do you get to see kangaroos?

Crilicilyn said:

Mage FC viable still? By extra mage only jumps, I assume slow fall is what makes this happen, am I right?

Also,

"Ghost Wolf

Increases movement speed by 40%. Effects that reduce movement speed may not bring you below your normal movement speed. "

This applies to hamstring, wingclip, frostbolt and all?

Quelfep said:
You never answered my question, do you get to see kangaroos?

lol, yes- If you drive into the outback a bit. They aren't exactly chilling outside the mall...

Audiofreak said:
Mage FC viable still? By extra mage only jumps, I assume slow fall is what makes this happen, am I right?

Also,

"Ghost Wolf

Increases movement speed by 40%. Effects that reduce movement speed may not bring you below your normal movement speed. "

This applies to hamstring, wingclip, frostbolt and all?

Shaman Fcs can do decently but with a good priest or a shaman on O ghostwolf will just get dispelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread