19 max stamina druid!

Zanex

OG
Hi I started a new project today, a 19 FC druid. I put together a gear list, please tell me if you know any items that could increase stamina!

Head: Lucky Fishing Hat (+100 HP)

Neck: Thick Bronze Necklace

Shoulders: Talbar Mantle

Back: Tranquillien (+70 Armor)

Chest: Blood stained apron (100 health)

Wrist: Wrangler's Wristbands of Eagle (+9 Stamina)

Hand: Scouting Gloves of the Eagle (+16 Spell Power)

Waist: Girdle of the Blindwatcher

Legs: Scouting Trousers of the Eagle (+40 Stamina and +12 Agility)

Feet: Nat Pagle's Extreme Anglin' Boots (+12 Stamina)

Finger: Blood Ring

Finger: Seal of Sylvanas

Trinket: Insignia of the Horde

Trinket: Arena Grand Master

Weapon: Dawnblade (+22 Intellect)

Off Hand: Furbolg Medicine Pouch

*Note: This is m max stamina gearlist, I know Bloody apron is worse than defias chest, but this is to try to obtain the maximum stamina.

Please dont say shoulders with Naxx enchant, I know that they are better, but they are impossible to get on my server, and I can't transfer.

I know but it is impossible to get on my server and I don't have a credit card to transfer.

On a side note, I am 2 bars from friendly with timbermaw now.

As for defas chest I am getting both, and I will use defias more, just getting bloody apron for that 1 extra stamina.

Zanex said:
I know but it is impossible to get on my server and I don't have a credit card to transfer.

On a side note, I am 2 bars from friendly with timbermaw now.

As for defas chest I am getting both, and I will use defias more, just getting bloody apron for that 1 extra stamina.

Considering actually going >Feral< as of 3.08 you'll probably do the same dmg as a warrior, the ap from smites is intense. Might want to gimp even more stam for some str & ap.

Warbay said:
Considering actually going >Feral< as of 3.08 you'll probably do the same dmg as a warrior, the ap from smites is intense. Might want to gimp even more stam for some str & ap.

I'll consider that for a 3rd set.

if you have the main on other server make a death knight on your server, level until 80 then colect 40 marks to get BOA shoulders...

If you really don't have a credit card... that sux! I have a problem like that myself... i mean, can't blizzard do something with this... like you buy a prepaid card, you enter the code, and you don't recive 2 months, you recive a free ^$#@ing transfer on another server?! It's preatty easy !

RC-ST. said:
if you have the main on other server make a death knight on your server, level until 80 then colect 40 marks to get BOA shoulders...

If you really don't have a credit card... that sux! I have a problem like that myself... i mean, can't blizzard do something with this... like you buy a prepaid card, you enter the code, and you don't recive 2 months, you recive a free ^$#@ing transfer on another server?! It's preatty easy !

you can buy pre-paid CC's like anywhere nowadays...

also there are wranglers wristbands of stamina (+5) and after next patch if u dont have a main get boa justice trinket oh and shoulders of course

Leper said:
also there are wranglers wristbands of stamina (+5) and after next patch if u dont have a main get boa justice trinket oh and shoulders of course

Link me the OH and trinket please.

wrists - wranglers wristbands of stamina +5

is the only thing that seems to be missing, if you have access to BoA items, possibly these shoulders:

[ITEM]Exceptional Stormshroud Shoulders[/ITEM]

@ 19 - 69 armor 3 agi 6 sta 8 AP 4 res +10% mob xp

Predsr said:
wrists - wranglers wristbands of stamina +5

is the only thing that seems to be missing, if you have access to BoA items, possibly these shoulders:

[ITEM]Exceptional Stormshroud Shoulders[/ITEM]

@ 19 - 69 armor 3 agi 6 sta 8 AP 4 res +10% mob xp

Is there a spell dmg version?

Zanex said:
Is there a spell dmg version?

Boa ones with sp? Ofc. uhm, I'll link ya stats when I get home.

Lasting Feralheart Spaulders

Binds to account

Shoulder Leather

14 Armor

Equip: Experience gained from killing monsters increased by 10%.

Item Level 1

Source: Vendor

Logg on your druid, and just open chat and copy paste this:

/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Shift-Click to place in chat, Ctrl-Click to view on character: \124cff\124Hitem:44105:0:0:0:0:0:0:0\124h[Lasting Feralheart Spaulders]\124h\124r");

im using Preened Ironfeather Shoulders with +18 spellpower Zgurub ench

Leather 69 armor 3 sta 3 int 5 spi 6 sp +10% mob xp

i've got that set, with naxx. Not BoA naxx :<

Was like before ining bugg 3014 or so hp in bear, after mining bugg, it's mere like 3700-800 dont remember exactly and cba to check

Users who are viewing this thread