19 Mamore's

I have to say getting my first Lucky Fishing Hat is one of my favorite memories. Arena Grand Master was great too, but not as great. Lol

Definitely one of the best memories with 19 twinking was finally getting that tarantula silk sash + 8 stamina cloak during the same day, and finally achieving bis FC :) Getting double AGM was quite sweet aswell!

Having the opportunity to play side by side with Atax in Crushridge Legends. He gave me the inspiration I needed to become the successful player and GM I am today.

Watching in awe as Farmthis effortlessly pulled off the craziest jumps known to mankind.

Joining pugs on Dodgeyou during the early BC days back when things were still 10-19, it being a 0-2 game, and capping 3 flags straight for the come back win while everyone goes after efc while I ran flag or held it in the corner while all the warriors and rogues attempted to hit me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Having the opportunity to play side by side with Atax in Crushridge Legends. He gave me the inspiration I needed to become the successful player and GM I am today.

For sure one of the best ones ive read, I never got to play with Cl competitively and learn from them. But I feel where your coming from; without the boys at TTU aka seep n bgpwner I wouldn't be half the player I am now. Also my boy Pk who taught me the mechanics of Druid 1v1 when you didn't see Druids beating anything 1v1, without that fool I would have never made a name Fo myself.

TTU#1 DoA#1

Getting my first 2 shadowfangs and TSS.
Of course my hat after such a long time farming.
Also, getting my Dread Pirate Rings was pretty awesome, got ma second one yesterday uhhh.

Edit: I would add to that the day restosexual said I was good

Users who are viewing this thread