19 Mage

so in a rush the past few days i've put together a Mage which i already had 2 AGM's on - currently looking good but am unsure whether to stay Frost or go Arcane when4.0.3a hits. Ofcourse Frost will have more control but how far behind on control would Arcane be and does it make up for it in damage?

Thanks Space :)

Well the only CC that arcane misses is pet nova*. They still have CoC, nova, FB etc and imp blink, imp counterspell and arcane blast look like damn tasty alternatives.

Edit: and imp CoC or however you kids spec frost these days.

Arcane barrage is getting a +5% damage buff and 1 second cooldown reduction, blanket silence, imp blink - definitely an offensive player.

Frost is getting a +20% damage buff to frostbolt through the shatter talent - not bad, and already said ^^ imp cone of cold is amazing - nightmare defensive player.

Completely up to you and your playstyle but with 80% of this bracket soon to be hunters, you might just have to go frost, stack stam, equip those 2 agm's and resort to defense.

Kore nametooshort said:
Well the only CC that arcane misses is pet nova*. They still have CoC, nova, FB etc and imp blink, imp counterspell and arcane blast look like damn tasty alternatives.

Edit: and imp CoC or however you kids spec frost these days.

frost mages can have 3 nova-type-things. Imp CoC, Frost nova, and pet nova. I like frost, 1. b/c i like cc, and 2. because with pet nova it is easier to get away from enemies running towards you. With frost, you still have blink (just without sprint), but with arcane, you dont have pet. These are my reasons that i like frost. But for more damage i would go arcane.

Kore nametooshort said:
Edit: and imp CoCk or however you kids spec frost these days.

IS HE MISSING OUT IMPROVED COCK man you must be crazy not to specc frost.

Everyone wants an improved cock right^^

And yes... i know i'm funny :)

Okay thats guys - i'll develop on my playstyle and make a decision through the next patch. Theres no rush about talents when gears being grandfathered on alts :p

Twinkypriest said:
IS HE MISSING OUT IMPROVED COCK man you must be crazy not to specc frost.

Everyone wants an improved cock right^^

And yes... i know i'm funny :)

This post sums up the state of EU twinking atm.

Sorry for the misspelling and grammar errors. I'm on my blackberry haha

Personally I like frost for the all around CC at first I was arcane and liked the burst damage but when it came to premades I couldn't really slow the FC because of the slower cds and the chill effects weren't as long.

Users who are viewing this thread