[19] Lunatic Fringe (H) Recruiting - Skullcrusher

Rapturee

Legend
Lunatic Fringe is now open to all recruitments!

-Some info on us:

The core group of members has been twinking together for well over 2 years now(breaks included). We are very focused on bringing 19's back to Skullcrusher, and return to having all the fun like in Wrath. We have active members that have/play multiple classes. We want to bring you the most out of twinking, and as soon as we get our core 10, we'll premade. We love playing Arena as well.

-What we can do for you!

-We are a guild filled with consistently good players, objective based, and winning is our main goal.

-We are Currently funding all promising twinks!

What dos this mean? We have set away gold, for your BiS BoE gear, for your enchants, for your repairs, first aid and consumables.

What we wont fund-Transfers and Fraction Changes.

If you would like to be funded, PM myself or Nudge here on TI, or msg in game to Nudge, Theory, or Carra.

-We currently have AGM on farm, and will help out in every way possible to get it. We have multiple 2 seaters, and 85s sitting in STV right now.

-We have some BiS BoE items in bank already waiting

-We have rum!

-What we would like from you

-Knowledge in the 19 bracket and past 19 experience.

-BoA's! These are invaluable in the 19 bracket, and having all of them can be crucial. We ask if you transfer over, take time and double check you have everything you need to take with you!

-Current classes we are in need of in order:

-Hunter

-Mage

-Warlock

-Rogue

-Priest

Lunatic Fringe is a guild that is looking to last alongside the best Horde guilds. This is the November transfer window, and we highly suggest you make Skullcrusher your new home. We are all very dedicated to playing 19's and we want the same from you. We look forward to the PM's and in-game messages. Open for all players.

God i wish i played in US-servers
<

Considering bringing Zangoose to Skullcrusher, talk to me at some point in game about some details I need filled in.

Whats the November transfer window?

Just a term for all the transferring that is happening recently lol

Considering bringing Zangoose to Skullcrusher, talk to me at some point in game about some details I need filled in.

What server? Ill make a toon and look later on, or you could just PM me and ill answer all your questions.

Great talking with you Zng! Good luck with whatever home you may choose! Hopefully it's with us on skullcrusher!

We have become a very popular and active guild over the past weeks, with over 25 new members. Still looking for more people, AGM on farm, guild dungeon runs on the reg, and satchel runs. Pm or msg me in game for more info

We have become a very popular and active guild over the past weeks, with over 25 new members. Still looking for more people, AGM on farm, guild dungeon runs on the reg, and satchel runs. Pm or msg me in game for more info

UnderOath ftw

bumpppp, we are loving the activity, and the ball is really rolling. Come on over, we'd love to have you
<

yo what's the word on fielding 10? you guys can partner 5 with WT, LSFTW, or Static.

We've got 8. working on last 2 spots. if we dont get them in next week or so ill try to workout something out with other horde guilds

We've got 8. working on last 2 spots. if we dont get them in next week or so ill try to workout something out with other horde guilds

MGC would like to get something going this weekend sometime sunday. Just pug 2 WT members.

Users who are viewing this thread