19 lock!

Slacknul

Legend
Slack is back in the 19s bracket!

This time in the form of a warlock instead of a feral druid! Now i want to show my warlock to all the twinks. Could you please give feedback on my warlock when viewing this? Would be much appreciated!

Dont look at the proffs, that still has to be done!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Slackdot/advanced

Thanks,

Slack!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would change either the cloak to the rdf or boa, or get a second argas ring, since you Got to much hit, personally I'd use jade spirit over sunfire as last I checked it only adds 39fire sp, also I go for a min of 9.99% haste for that extra immolate tick. But that's down to personal preference I think..
Overall nice lock, and welcome (back) to the bracket :)

I would change either the cloak to the rdf or boa, or get a second argas ring, since you Got to much hit, personally I'd use jade spirit over sunfire as last I checked it only adds 39fire sp, also I go for a min of 9.99% haste for that extra immolate tick. But that's down to personal preference I think..
Overall nice lock, and welcome (back) to the bracket :)

i replaced the cloak for the boa because i dont really need the BoE cloak in WSG, i'll still keep it in my bag for when i duel or random dungeons! Thanks for the feedback :)

Personally I'd use jade spirit over sunfire as last I checked it only adds 39fire sp

It actually adds 50 Fire Spellpower/Arcane Spellpower, the Tooltip is bugged. Same for Soulfrost one says 40 but = 54 Shadow Spellpower/Frost Spellpower. So Sunfire is the way to go. Maybe get a second BoA staff to proc Jade Spirit/Power Torrent and switch back to the one enchanted with Sunfire, gives a very nice effect for your yellow numbers ^^

Overall very good twinked maybe 1 AGM instead of the Int BoA one, because locks are damn squishy.

It actually adds 50 Fire Spellpower/Arcane Spellpower, the Tooltip is bugged. Same for Soulfrost one says 40 but = 54 Shadow Spellpower/Frost Spellpower. So Sunfire is the way to go. Maybe get a second BoA staff to proc Jade Spirit/Power Torrent and switch back to the one enchanted with Sunfire, gives a very nice effect for your yellow numbers ^^

Overall very good twinked maybe 1 AGM instead of the Int BoA one, because locks are damn squishy.

They're indeed very squishy but i'm concentrating on getting my proffensions up first. Then i'll look if i will get AGM!

Bump :) feel free to leave a comment about my lock :)

Bump, im back <3

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ to everyone who rates under 8/10

7.9/10 get sapphire or greater cerulean spellthread and im pretty sure glorious stats still gives +1. minor speed cos running fast is fun. also dont want to start another int > haste debate :^]

thanks for the input <3

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Users who are viewing this thread