19 Hunter - Rate/Critique

Brokenscream [Worgen Hunter] -- Sargeras Realm

Just starting out with twinking. I still have multiple things to do on my character, namely upgrade the Gloves and Wrist as well as finish enchanting.

Aside from that I was wondering what the community thought of my character so far.

-UPDATED AS OF 6/9/2011-

*Armor is essentialy done (W/ the exception of the AGM). I will upgrade my wrist and gloves soon, so ignore those if you will. Enchanting will be done within the next day.

Now I'm off to acquire myself a bat.

Brokenscream said:
Thanks for the in-depth critique.

I must admit this made me /lol a bit.

With regards to critique there will be many. Like missing enchants, no BoA weapon or trinket, no AGM, gloves with int on, etc etc..

I suggest this guide to help improve your hunter: Pizza's 19 Hunter Guide

mrdoobry said:
I must admit this made me /lol a bit.

With regards to critique there will be many. Like missing enchants, no BoA weapon or trinket, no AGM, gloves with int on, etc etc..

I suggest this guide to help improve your hunter: Pizza's 19 Hunter Guide

Thank you. I am aware of my missing enchants. I should have them all within the next two days.. Along with my BoA axe, hopefully.

And yes -- Those gloves are shit. I am only holding onto them until I replace them soon.

I'll check out Pizza's guide.

Thank you, again.

Yeah, you jumped in asking for a critique way too early, imo.

1) Read Pizza's guide.

2) Do what Pizza say's.

3) Get more gear and enchants.

4) Level skinning and one other profession.

5) Do what Pizza say's.

Or just do 1 and 2.

Sosaye said:
Yeah, you jumped in asking for a critique way too early, imo.

1) Read Pizza's guide.

2) Do what Pizza say's.

3) Get more gear and enchants.

4) Level skinning and one other profession.

5) Do what Pizza say's.

Or just do 1 and 2.

Made me /lol

Not that Pizza is a badhunt, it is just funny that you look up to him so much

Awesome said:
Made me /lol

Not that Pizza is a badhunt, it is just funny that you look up to him so much

His guide is 100% correct, so why shouldn't it be followed?

On topic:

Since you're alliance use [item]house wrynn halberd[/item] or [item]stained shadowcraft spaulders[/item] to hit cap. [item]house wrynn halberd[/item] is probably the better way to go.

edit: [item]deviate scale belt[/item] is another option for hit capping, just choose whatever nets you the most agi/crit

Thank you guys. After running into Pizza during several BG's I can see why people look up to him.

My gear has been updated. New weapon and several other things.

Well now you're way over hitcap lol, you only need 10 rating to cap. Imo use mail BoAs, rock slicer, bandit cloak, and deviate scale belt along with your current gear.

Edit: when i said mail BoAs i meant chest and shoulders only, continue using your current helm.

Haha I just now noticed that..

Thanks for pointing that out. I'll edit my gear

Users who are viewing this thread