(19 Horde) DPS Premade War Revisions?

Jayeein said:
you can't have the seal of wrynn as an orc.

Perhaps you are unaware of the new faction change feature provided by blizzard for $30 USD. This feature, allows one to change from alliance to horde or or to alliance. Many items obtainable by ally only or horde only will change over during a faction change. Seal of wrynn and seal of sylvannas fall into this category.

Two items that I am aware of that DO NOT change over are the Dartol's rod of transformation--this is a quest item and thus is lost when you change from ally-->horde. The other item is the Tranquillen Cloak (+7stam) that requires exalted with tranquillen. This item actually does change over but is unusable as an alliance character.

Dont want to hijack the thread, but what BoA chest should a warr have? Leather looks nice for the hit, but "plate" has more armor (which can=ap) and more stam/crit iirc

Grabco said:
Perhaps you are unaware of the new faction change feature provided by blizzard for $30 USD. This feature, allows one to change from alliance to horde or or to alliance. Many items obtainable by ally only or horde only will change over during a faction change. Seal of wrynn and seal of sylvannas fall into this category.

I thought of that after I posted, came here to edit...

Users who are viewing this thread