(19 Horde) DPS Premade War Revisions?

Hi guys,

I listened to all your comments and went back to the drawing board, can he be further improved?

http://www.chardev.org/?profile=356491

He also has a SF with Lifestealing and Redbeard with Spike for Slams and Rogues.

1. (Orc) Is Bloodied Archanite Reaper with Crusader the best dps weapon? Glacial-Lava Dregdger-Runic, none are superior correct?

2. What else can I do to further improve his dps?

3. Spec and glyphs look correct? Baa doesn't show on Chardev - its charge and tc glyph. Spec is 2/2 Rend, 3/3 ATT, 2/5 Cruelty, 3/3 Imp TC.

4. Would +15 Str to weapon be superior to crusader for killing efc's?

Please tear it apart, thanks guys. :)

Looks great to me!

Wuv123 said:
Hi guys,

I listened to all your comments and went back to the drawing board, can he be further improved?

character planner . haro! . chardev seven

He also has a SF with Lifestealing and Redbeard with Spike for Slams and Rogues.

1. (Orc) Is Bloodied Archanite Reaper with Crusader the best dps weapon? Glacial-Lava Dregdger-Runic, none are superior correct?

2. What else can I do to further improve his dps?

3. Spec and glyphs look correct? Baa doesn't show on Chardev - its charge and tc glyph. Spec is 2/2 Rend, 3/3 ATT, 2/5 Cruelty, 3/3 Imp TC.

4. Would +15 Str to weapon be superior to crusader for killing efc's?

Please tear it apart, thanks guys. :)

Hey looks pretty good, you could think about going with silverlinked footguards and 70 armor to cape this would squeeze out a little more AP due to armored to the teeth talent (which doesn't require you to reach the threshold of 108 armor for 3 AP it will simply give 1 AP for every 36 armor) meaning that every 72 armor is equivalent to 1str. Of course you will also have another pair of thorbias with 7str on them. Arcanite reaper is the best weapon especially for orcs you might think about getting two of them 1 with sader and another with 15str. That's a pretty nice premade warrior

edit: some warriors go with the hamstring immoblize glyph as well, just increases time on target and can really mess up an FC's day.

Grabco said:
Hey looks pretty good, you could think about going with silverlinked footguards and 70 armor to cape this would squeeze out a little more AP due to armored to the teeth talent (which doesn't require you to reach the threshold of 108 armor for 3 AP it will simply give 1 AP for every 36 armor) meaning that every 72 armor is equivalent to 1str. Of course you will also have another pair of thorbias with 7str on them. Arcanite reaper is the best weapon especially for orcs you might think about getting two of them 1 with sader and another with 15str. That's a pretty nice premade warrior

edit: some warriors go with the hamstring immoblize glyph as well, just increases time on target and can really mess up an FC's day.

Wow ok thanks, ok so then 70 armor would actually be more dps than +3 agi wouldn't it hmm good call Grac.

I didn't see the +7 Str enchant, that would be better than me for than +15 agi on gloves?

The +4% Crit I get from the gloves enchant and the boots needs to stay on warrior for increased damage from crits or loose the crit and take the +9 str?

Sorry new to this whole thing, thanks for the comments man. :)

Wuv123 said:
Wow ok thanks, ok so then 70 armor would actually be more dps than +3 agi wouldn't it hmm good call Grac.

I didn't see the +7 Str enchant, that would be better than me for than +15 agi on gloves?

The +4% Crit I get from the gloves enchant and the boots needs to stay on warrior for increased damage from crits or loose the crit and take the +9 str?

15 agility is better for arenas, 7 str is better for pure dmg. Get draftsman boots for chasing down efcs, and crusader to weapon. Also, I recommend getting various resistances up to a decent level, more time on target=more dps. Lastly, get soldier belt and smelting pants for a crit set...

Wuv123 said:

I'm actually not sure if switching a lot of agility to str would increase or decrease your DPS since the math is spotty at best in the crit to dps converstion department. On a pally 3agi to cape is max dps, however on a warrior with AttT 70 armor might be best. If I were you I'd stick with the 15 agi on gloves and the feet of lynx (I've seen a lot of good warriors use this set up) but in your gear bag you should have the other possible gear combos and go with what you feel is best. I've also see warriors obtain a small amount of crit from 3agi/3str tiger bracers with 9str chant.

Get +10 SR to cloak, not +70 armor.

Wuv123 said:
For fear resist Pizza? I was thinking that if I had a problem with anyone it would be hunters-shaman so nature resist.

In that case in premades wouldnt frost resist be best as the mages...is there a frost resist to cloak brb haha.

5 all resistances to cloak, also stamina to shield for chasing down efcs.

Wuv123 said:
For fear resist Pizza? I was thinking that if I had a problem with anyone it would be hunters-shaman so nature resist.

In that case in premades wouldnt frost resist be best as the mages...is there a frost resist to cloak brb haha.

No frost resist to cloak is avaliable at 19. Getting feared GREATLY decreases time on target. Granted it can be dispelled by the time it is dispelled you could already be out of range. Natural resistance is less useful because all it prevents is slows which will normally be dispelled in time to keep you on your target. :cool:

frost resist for premades. sooooooooooooooo many frost mages out there and every A team has 1 i believe. Also, you should have NR/SR resist sets too.

Eliot said:
No frost resist to cloak is avaliable at 19. Getting feared GREATLY decreases time on target. Granted it can be dispelled by the time it is dispelled you could already be out of range. Natural resistance is less useful because all it prevents is slows which will normally be dispelled in time to keep you on your target. :cool:

what is earthbind than?

Eliot said:

That hard to understand?

Needs more frost resistance.

Kore nametooshort said:
You're still not hit capped, even if you intend to use a hit pot. You need 15 hit rating, because all druid efcs will be nelfs.

On no we are short a few hit rating!

:eek::eek::cool:

Users who are viewing this thread