[19] (H) Cherry Limeade - *Now recruiting* (But not for long)

Hey Enjoi, haven't heard back from you in a couple days. I was wondering if you were no longer interested in one of my characters?

Hey Enjoi, haven't heard back from you in a couple days. I was wondering if you were no longer interested in one of my characters?

I'm sorry for the delay, I'll find that message and get back to you right now. My inbox has been getting swamped as well as my Real ID, so I've been losing some of the threads I've been in contact with. I am definitely interested in one of your twinks.

Made an edit to the main post.

"EDIT/UPDATE: Please keep in mind, just because we are filled on one class for pre-mades, does not mean you still can't join us and or transfer. We do daily pugs as well as wargames and randoms. You will more than get your play time in with the guild and be able to enjoy our great environment.

Two weeks and all recruitment will be closed, including for pugs. Don't miss this opportunity! You will not be disappointed."

Please keep this noted, don't wait too late!

Still looking for a Shaman if TheFrittz doesn't get back with me. In need of a warlock still as well.

Hunters! We still have a hunter spot open, although no paid transfers are being offered for your class. If you're lonely and have a bit of money to spend, then join us in the ranks. You will be within our pre-made groups after your play style has been viewed by our officers within the guild.

I'm sorry for the delay, I'll find that message and get back to you right now. My inbox has been getting swamped as well as my Real ID, so I've been losing some of the threads I've been in contact with. I am definitely interested in one of your twinks.

Cool. Absolutely take your time, there's no rush. Just wanted to make sure.

Still looking for a Shaman if TheFrittz doesn't get back with me. In need of a warlock still as well.

I PMed you back, also have been talking to Efficiency..PM me whenever

Still recruiting for our last core spots.
All recruitment ends May 1st. Not much longer, PM me and we can discuss things further.

We've had several transfers this week alone. 2 within the past 24 hours.

Don't miss this opportunity to pug daily and enjoy our great, friendly environment! :)

No need to feel left out, there's 11 days left!
PM me for details.

Just an update to the Guild Recruitment I would like to welcome: Cadens, Snapbacks, Subvader, Tide, and Hbuns to <Cherry Limeade>. Congratulations and I cant wait for more to come join the ranks!

One week left and counting!

Don't let this week fly by without joining us.
Recruiting all classes for daily pugs and guild events, and recruiting a couple more to fill the ranks in our Core Team 1.

PM me for details.

We may have our last two spots filled for our premades, waiting on them to get back to me. If you're looking for a spot, send me a PM before it's filled.

We've got even more transfering coming this way to join the guild
Weekly Update
Wrekingnerdz
Veeds
Locknasty
Strictaim
Undeadboss
Tuskcs
FaveIa

I would like to welcome all of you to the <Cherry Limeade> family and we keep going stronger each and every day!

5 Days left and counting down!

Still accepting all classes for daily pugs, events Etc.

Don't forget to check out our recruitment/teaser video, here if you missed it.

Bump!

Cherry Limeade now has open recruitment! Refer to first post now for updated info and links. :)

Welcoming all classes and transfers, PM me for details.

Users who are viewing this thread