[19] (H) Cherry Limeade - *Now recruiting* (But not for long)

Enjoi

Edit: Teaser/Recruitment video: HERE

Cherry Limeade
Server: Stormrage - US (PvE)
Horde 19 twink dedicated Guild now has open recruitment.

Currently recruiting all classes for activity as well as filling the ranks in our Premade teams.

Cherry Limeade is a fast growing 19 Twink community located on Stormrage - US (PVE), Horde of course. :)

* What we offer:
  • Unlimited supply of Rum[*]Unlimited supply of elixirs and potions of all sorts[*]BIS BOE gear items are always flooded in the guild bank ready to be taken if needed[*]Matts of all kinds from mining and engineering, to first aid and alchemy, we provide matts to help you level your proffs or take matts to make bombs Etc. [*]Two person flyers, gold, enchants and more are all provided when needed. [*]A fun group of people to group with on the daily from pugs and duels, to wargames and all. [*]Private Vent server for premades and daily use[*]Guild perks as we are guild level 15. (level faster if you transfer, gain more honor in warsong, hasty hearth, proff perks and much more!)

Aside from that we try and aid anyone in need of the STV arena chest for AGM, our server can be quite easy at times to obtain them. :)

We group for pugs and duels pretty often and love helping others with what we can. On top of that we have guild events of all sorts that are usually set up on a whim out of fun and activity with the overall guild members.

What is required for daily activity members:
  • Have full BIS if not close to gear wise (we can provide any enchants you may be missing)[*]Have a great mind set and be willing to have a bad ass time :)

What is required for premade activity members:
  • Must have Ventrillo installed with a working Mic (Mic is not optional, it is a must)[*]Full BIS both gear and enchant wise[*]Be willing to communicate and work as a team (we don't need any solo artist's running around)[*]Know how to play your class in the most versatile way possible. We're looking for experienced players, not someone knew to the bracket or a class.

For questions you may have before you transfer or anything in general, PM me.

Last edited:
Mainly looking for an Elemental Shaman, Warlock, and warrior to fill the rest of our core team. You will be provided with everything needed and more.

Remember!
Recruitment closes on the 1st of May. Don't miss out on this opportunity for some great fun!

I play and que daily, normally with 1-4 guildies. (This is Frostxburn, have yet to make a new account after my name change) As well as arenas(Wargames) and such however as of now we dont have enough people to schedule anything it happens as it happens.

To answer your question...Yes we are still in need of a warlock. I would PM Enjoi for further details. We have had 2-3 transfers the last couple of days, but we may still have position open.

And you are still in need of a warlock?

Yes, we will fully fund you if you're looking to make a Lock. PM me with info.

We've started getting transfers and transfer requests like crazy all at once, so I can't say that spot will be open for long.

Rogue paid transfer spot has been filled.
With that said, no more rogues are being recruited at this time.

Now in need of a Hunter and Warlock. Welcoming transfers, and funding re-rollers. PM for info.

Still need a shaman? I have a horde shaman w/ gf gear..still need to do some of the new quests tho (haven't played him since a little into cata and at the time didn't feel like getting new quests done lol)

names sniklefrittz
Sniklefrittz @ Mannoroth - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

have 6/12 for agm
also have no way of getting helm on the server since it isnt my main server but i could roll a DK to get guild rep

Edit: PM me if interested and we can talk about it

Last edited by a moderator:
Still need a shaman? I have a horde shaman w/ gf gear..still need to do some of the new quests tho (haven't played him since a little into cata and at the time didn't feel like getting new quests done lol)

names sniklefrittz
Sniklefrittz @ Mannoroth - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

have 6/12 for agm
also have no way of getting helm on the server since it isnt my main server but i could roll a DK to get guild rep

Edit: PM me if interested and we can talk about it

PM'd you.

Users who are viewing this thread