19 Guild Directory (U.S.)

Which alliance guild is better? tRain or the meat one? I'm gonna try out MoP 19s and beat every rogue 1v1 out of boredom

Which alliance guild is better? tRain or the meat one? I'm gonna try out MoP 19s and beat every rogue 1v1 out of boredom

When you say "meat one" do you mean Meat Puppet?

Yo does Vicious and Delicious have to make a Recruit thread to join this? we have a premade set up with LS, and i was wonderin if we could join list. pm me or i can check back to this thread.

Edit: or do you guys think we arent well established enough yet?

Yeah I just haven't posted a guild recruitment thingy LOL. I believe its the hispanic laziness in me that is stopping me. By all means, go for it bro.

You have my official okie dokie. :D

updatess

There are some guilds I have in mind that I would like to add to the directory, but I need the GMs of those guilds to make guild recruitment threads. This lets me know that they are serious with their guild recruitment and want to be included in the directory.

I can state that Myrm isn't recruiting traditionally but underground is active. Just being picky on who gets invited :)

you should probably update RL activity to 5 stars :)

19 twinks so far, going to do more brackets. will help funding and runs we have 90sssss. pst for invite no bullshit please skype required. semi serious-will be fishing, agm'ing... petersonboy#1813

TL / RL isn't in the list anymore.

Did we just disband without us knowing it stubs ? Or is Pizza just ahead of his time ?

Users who are viewing this thread