19 EU status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vianco

Legend
we all know that this is awful atm and that no one but bads play it atm, therefore I recommand you all to roll 39s, we are funding on draenor horde&alliance and we play arena allday eryday.
to make this 19 related, discuss why 19 eu is so bad atm kkthxbye:))))))))

-viancobestplayereurope

i c u have about 50% win ratio in wsg on ur 20 f2p shaman

and thats when u afk a lot

hhehhuehueheu

i c u have about 50% win ratio in wsg on ur 20 f2p shaman

and thats when u afk a lot

hhehhuehueheu
played like 30 games on it :< rest of them are played without hands IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

39 sucks anyway its like more bursty than 19s
jk it's not - you haven't tried 39 '95 - you only play disc priest, hpala and surv hunter at 19. Do you play f2p aswell? if so arena vs us :> jk probably afraid like everyone else.

if 39s was so great it wouldn't of died so long ago, and the fact you're recruiting in the 19s forum kinda proves that, dunnit?

wrong forum reported for move. <3 u vian

wht lol i play lock at 19 check my win ratio Ezn @ Draenor - Game Guide - World of Warcraft, which classes do u play? hunter arc mage lmao

i have a f2p priest with 400 hp ill shit on u any day
oh wait sorry you're '96*. I was playing my hunter for 5 bgs cause I wanted to learn my binds for the tournament where no one showed up, in addition I don't even play 19 anymore. and suuuuuuure get your f2p friends(ssdd or w/e, jk they don't play arena) and play vs us.

oh wait sorry you're '96*. I was playing my hunter for 5 bgs cause I wanted to learn my binds for the tournament where no one showed up, in addition I don't even play 19 anymore. and suuuuuuure get your f2p friends(ssdd or w/e, jk they don't play arena) and play vs us.

you heard it here 1st, your a joke if you dont play f2p arena.

if 39s was so great it wouldn't of died so long ago, and the fact you're recruiting in the 19s forum kinda proves that, dunnit?
cause there are too man idiots like you, who don't know shit about this bracket and just assume that it's bad cause it's not active. ROLL 39 OR BE LIKE SAINTWINK! YOUR CHOICE!
you heard it here 1st, your a joke if you dont play f2p arena.
it's fun cause it's true. I mean if hurrx is up we can play arena at any bracket, even 85 - however if you haven't been 1,5k+ like saintwink I really cba :<<

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway, so many comps are playable and rly viable in arena compared to 19 and the games are extremly diverse, some games are burstfest like 19s some games are mana games closer to chess.With softbans of sub rogues and hunters 39 is for sure the best balanced bracket out there, funding, come try it out.
I've played 19s, 20s, 29s, 70s, 85s and most fun I've had is easily 39 or endgame pvp in tbc(....)

y do u have 2 get so frustrated

let me rephrase

39 sucks for me, since i play 19s only for the community. at 39 i dont know any1 im playing with/against thus ruining my joy of twinking atm

39 EU died out with xp lock, atleast for me.

Would have finished my 39 ages ago if it wasn’tbecause people only seem to be interested in arena. Another thing that worries me is that some classes / specs seems to be banned? Makes me think that its even worse than 19s.

Also the activity seems to come and go like it pleases people, not saying they should be playing 39 only, but its only active for a few weeks / months at the time before it dies out so it hardly ever gets to be “active” .

Please refrain from insulting your entire community and disclose all 39 related happenings in that forum.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread