19 Enchancement Sham

Ivi

OG
Hello, i'm stuffing my Sham, pliz check it and say me what you think about my twink.

Ivix

I think i have to change the belt, i need the 5agi 5stam 5crit .

What else ?

Says you have 0% hit rating.

Definately not BiS.

I'm not going to pretend to know anything about shamans, but I'm well over hit capped on my rogue and warrior and i'm still aiming for more hit. Not sure if its the same for enhance shammys or not but I can't imagine it would be different. o.o;

Pretty sure hit= Best stat for any dual wielding class.

With Dual Wield i get 6%, the cap.

I have the Hit Bta in my bag, i equip them sometimes, but crit is funny (27.5% with totem buff)

Startled said:
I'm not going to pretend to know anything about shamans, but I'm well over hit capped on my rogue and warrior and i'm still aiming for more hit.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but once you are at the 19 hard-cap, you will never miss an attack against a 19. What is the point for more hit? So if the hard-cap is 6 (I don't know that for DW), than he should be fine. Am I missing something here?

xaeon said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but once you are at the 19 hard-cap, you will never miss an attack against a 19. What is the point for more hit? So if the hard-cap is 6 (I don't know that for DW), than he should be fine. Am I missing something here?

When you have 5% hit you are capped for all your special attacks, however your white attacks have an extra 19% miss chance. This is simply how the game mechanics work. Due to white damage making up a large proportion of most dual wielding classes damage and since hit rating gives a proportionally high percentage compared to crit and haste this makes hit rating quite tasty past the yellow 5% cap.

Ivi said:
New question : Hit or Crit Bta ? (Shoulder and chest)

hit > crit is usually the case for dual wield classes since so much damage comes from white attacks. This is most likely the case for shamans since flame tongue weapon cannot hit unless your attacks hit, and they do not have an excess of yellow attacks

Users who are viewing this thread