19 Druid Fc Talents

I was thinking of using these talents for my 19 fc druid WIP

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#0MZZf0c

Comments please?

Genesis 2/5 for the HoTS.

Imp MotW 2/2 for the improved stats.

Natures Focus 3/3 for reduced pushback for when I need to Renew or root.

Natural Shapeshifter 3/3 for reduced mana for shape shifting cc's.

2/2 Improved Mark of the Wild

5/5 Furor

3/3 Natural Shapeshifter

Probably best FC build. You want 5/5 Furor so you can bash people following you.

Eliot said:
2/2 Improved Mark of the Wild

5/5 Furor

3/3 Natural Shapeshifter

Probably best FC build. You want 5/5 Furor so you can bash people following you.

^This - if people can hit you while healing you are already dead anyway. plus you really should not have to heal your self - if you are not running full premades you should bribe somebody to heal you or it will be _very_ frustrating for you.

Once 3.2 hits, druids (and shammys) will no doubt be the class of choice to run the flag across the field.

However, it's not clear to me that in a stalemate situation, either class is the best choice for holding the flag in their own base. If you agree, then you might want to consider a druid as a dual or mulit-role player and select talents accordingly.

You also have to decide if you are building an FC for PUGs or pre-mades, because that will also affect your talents and glyphs and gear/enchants.

Cookie cutter builds are for indolent sloths. Play the game, develop your style, look through the options and at the competition, THINK, and then decide for yourself.

Nature's focus is better than furor in pugs IMO because you can root hunters more efficiently. as for premades i'm not sure which spec would be best.

furor is only good if you want an instant bash...i mean if you just stay in bear and use one melee white hit, you'll get 10 rage unless you're taking no damage.

Scrounger said:
However, it's not clear to me that in a stalemate situation, either class is the best choice for holding the flag in their own base.

Druid is.

2/2 Imp. Mark 5/5 furor 3/3 Natural Shapeshifter is really the way to go for straight FCing. Subtelty is decent for support, but in a situation where someoe in dispelling you, 30% resistance probably won't even help you get one tick off, plus with a Priest/Shaman on you purging you're just wasting mana if you shift to rejuv yourself.

natural shapeshifting is too good to pass up, though

i can see spamming rank 2 HT being good against classes that can't slow, but against a warrior or hunter it won't work out as well

Wisperin said:
yea but after patch when they get travel form u wont have much problems with warrs and havters can be dazed easily if they put cheetah on
good point, travel form costs a lot less mana.

but once again its all in your playstyle cos every tallent build can be usefull in some situations so its best to try few of them and see what is best for u

yeah, certainly i can see rank 2 HT working out in some situations, while a 0/8/2 build working if you're going to just straight up tank. sublety is nice to get against dispels.

definately depends on playstyle

Users who are viewing this thread