Twinkytoes said:
Missing 2 AGMs or 1 AGM + 1 Trinket

Wrangler Wristbands of Stamina

That's all I can see.

Is this a perfect starting set?

Twinky read the post, read it!

sorry lfh?

Also what glyphs?

My druids coming along, level 10 and got 150 engineering.

Picture1.png

Eliot said:
sorry lfh?

Also what glyphs?

My druids coming along, level 10 and got 150 engineering.

Lfh=lucky fishing hat

wowheading glyhps as we speak.

Edit:

I'd say glyph of rejuv (for self heals), and glyph of thorns.

K thanks...

Lol, I already have 3/3 I thin dunno tho.

5 stams are better than 3/3, especially if you are already running with talbar. Grizzled boots->Feet of the fang and Thick bronze -> WSG neck if you're able to make use of the agility through back strafing. If you back starfing aint so good then stay with grizzled and TBN, but also practise :)

Glyphs for pure FCing i find best are moonfire to keep those pesky hunters at bay for longer and MotW.

Edit: chardev has no talents. You should be rolling with 2 imp motw, 5 furor, 3 natural shapeshifter.

It should have talents, yeah I backstrafe.

Eliot said:
Me, myself, and I.

why?

Omg you have three accounts!!!!!

on a serious note. Roll with what Kore suggests, he's been a druid for as long as me, maybe longer. He knows it, Dancing Bears will always be remembered in my heart, yo. (his first guild lol)

Bragh said:
Omg you have three accounts!!!!!

on a serious note. Roll with what Kore suggests, he's been a druid for as long as me, maybe longer. He knows it, Dancing Bears will always be remembered in my heart, yo. (his first guild lol)

K, thanks Bragh.

:D

My first guild was dancing bears?! I dont remember but i started Kore at the same time as Endonyx started his rogue :) I havent been druiding longer than you Bragh, im fairly sure, atleast not druiding well ^^ my first 6 months of twinking were n00by as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread