19 druid and rogue set-ups.

The Rogue one looks pretty good to me, given I am just starting to get into twinking and my rogue is almost done but from what I have read that looks pretty good.

I am assuming that you won't be wielding that dagger in your main hand all the time though? Maybe just for ambushing and what not. You will definitely want a much slower harder hitting weapon in your mainhand for sinister striking and what not. Maybe Butcher's Slicer (I think that's the horde specific one) or the Cruel Barb is what I know I'll be going for.

Shadowcraft said:
The Rogue one looks pretty good to me, given I am just starting to get into twinking and my rogue is almost done but from what I have read that looks pretty good.

I am assuming that you won't be wielding that dagger in your main hand all the time though? Maybe just for ambushing and what not. You will definitely want a much slower harder hitting weapon in your mainhand for sinister striking and what not. Maybe Butcher's Slicer (I think that's the horde specific one) or the Cruel Barb is what I know I'll be going for.

BS is from SFK. Wingblade is horde only;)

Bad combo for a high end/skilled team, Rogues have skills to slow down the opponent during combat (wit the exception of gouge). Even with travel it will be tough.

DragonSD said:
Bad combo for a high end/skilled team, Rogues have skills to slow down the opponent during combat (wit the exception of gouge). Even with travel it will be tough.

Yeah, guess we're not really a "combo..." more just 2 mates makin twinks together for the hell of it :D

So should I get butcher's slicer or cruel barb to switch around with in the MH?

also, are dual 15 agi best chants?

thanks!

Just get the cb put dual 15 agi and ur good to go. (just gotta let the average joe be halfway decent guys and move on...2v2s my ass :/.

Users who are viewing this thread