19 DPS Protadin

Pretty sure you need spell hitcap for hoj. I'd also suggest more crit. Sure prot hits hard, but the time between your abilities disables you from landing proper kills against anything that can offheal.

Pretty sure you need spell hitcap for hoj. I'd also suggest more crit. Sure prot hits hard, but the time between your abilities disables you from landing proper kills against anything that can offheal.

Spell hit cap is like 3%, right? I'm at 3.55. And I normally run 30% crit or so with 371 AP.

It's 6%. The reason you see 90s with 3% hit is because they have 3% expertise as well, which also gives spell hit. Seeing as you're not running foreman's gloves though, you're gunna have to get your 6% all from hit.

only thing I don't like is I can see his toes LOL, kidding aside I'd like to ask how you got the Wrymrest tabard? have a good one.

Not a critique, but I was wondering why you chose elemental force over Crusader or Dancing Steel? When crusader procs on my paladin, frisbee can hit for over 1k (1020 is the highest I believe) on a non FC or Berserker. Does elemental force hit all three targets? And how much does it hit for?

Oh ok, I forgot all about being able to do that its been so long since I have done it. Who do you get the tokens from? the guys in SW? I can search for it too. Thanks a lot for the information. I'm thinking of making my first ever twink 19 and I like to see the other tweaks people do to their toons.

Not a critique, but I was wondering why you chose elemental force over Crusader or Dancing Steel? When crusader procs on my paladin, frisbee can hit for over 1k (1020 is the highest I believe) on a non FC or Berserker. Does elemental force hit all three targets? And how much does it hit for?

I just chose it to choose it at first, then it really grew on me. It accounts for 10%-15% of my damage and can proc off of nearly anything.

I am working on grabbing Sader and Strength.

Users who are viewing this thread